Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Julie Chen says she never had a nose job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julie Chen says she never had a nose job
    Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:21pm
c&p

Bitch is straight mother lying. Struggle

Julie Chen denies having any other plastic surgery done:

Chen showed one more photo of herself on the show Wednesday to clarify that her chiseled look is only a result of having good makeup artists, not plastic surgery.

Julie Chen denies having any other plastic surgery done: ‘I have never had a nose job’

After Julie Chen revealed in a stunning before-and-after comparison that she underwent plastic surgery to widen her eyes, the "Talk" host also had to address another rumor about having work done.

Scores of viewers saw the two photos of Chen, 43, last week - one headshot of her as a budding journalist and another more recent one - and noticed that her nose and face seemed to take different shape over the years as well.

Chen revealed having plastic surgery to widen her eyes on ‘The Talk’ last week, but critics commented that her entire face appeared to have been remodeled as well.

"For the record, I have never had a nose job," the host said on Wednesday.

This particular confession wasn't an extension of the show's "secret week" segment; instead, it was in response to steady streams of backlash.

"I have only had plastic surgery done to my eyes that I've already told you about," she said.

"I do not have cheek implants. I did not take out fat. … I did not have chin surgery. I did not have a nose job. These are not veneers. … I've never even had braces."

Julie Chen showed an old photo of herself and a makeup-free photo of 'The Talk' to prove she didn't have surgery on her nose.

"Nothing else has been done ever."

To further nip the plastic surgery rumors in the bud, Chen showed one more photo - a snapshot of her usual look in the mornings before makeup.

The TV personality explained that her team of makeup artists and their amazing contouring skills are what contribute to the appearance of more chiseled features.

Previously, Chen revealed that some of the worst criticism about her confession came from members of her own community.

"I wasn't surprised that there would be haters judging me for what I did," said Chen, continuing the conversation about her eyes on "The Talk" on Monday.

"It was comments like 'Way to give in to the Western standards of beauty.' 'You're denying your heritage.' 'You're trying to look less Asian.'"

"Guess what? I don't look less Chinese!" she said. "I'm not fooling anybody here."

Read more: Julie Chen denies having any other plastic surgery done:

Read more: Julie Chen denies having any other plastic surgery done:

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:27pm
i believe her.

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:29pm
Make-up does wonders for her.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:40pm
righ?!  her eye makeup is doing the most

she shouldn't have said anything and just let it go .. at this point it doesn't make a difference after admitting you had surgery on your eyes to look more white

because if makeup wasn't contouring it enough, you would have had surgery without question, so it's moot.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:46pm
I believe her too

She's much darker in that "after" photo which highlights her bridge more, naturally
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:48pm
yeah it seems kinda strange for us to judge her about changing herself to look more appealing to whitesStern Smile
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 5:59pm
Make-up is an art and she's proved it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 6:35pm
Your company that you work for has the MUA do so much contouring people think you've had a nose job.

Too bad she can't look 'too ethnic' on her own show. I prefer her darker skin and non contoured nose look.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 7:08pm
That's her own nose ... that first BEFORE pic made her nose look bigger than it was - but the other pucs are proabably more realistic.
I think she just wears a ton of makeup .. which can REALLY distort your looks,

Has anyone ever seen Oprah without makeup? Looks like another person.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 7:14pm

stop contouring if it's no big deal and you love yourself and heritage enough not to get surgery

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic