Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Julia Roberts thought she was prettier than Halle
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Julia Roberts thought she was prettier than Halle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Roberts thought she was prettier than Halle
    Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 12:56pm

Julia Roberts Thought She Was Prettier Than Halle Berry

by Cinya Burton Today 7:00 AM PDT

Julia Roberts, InStyle Magazine 

Despite being named People's Most Beautiful Woman in the World four times, Julia Roberts admits she doesn't think her looks have ever been consider sexy.

"I think I've always sort of been on the more boyish spectrum of girls. For example, I've never been chosen as 'one of the top-five hottest actresses in a bikini.'  And honestly, it's a godsend," the actress shares in the September issue of InStyle magazine. "When I was younger, I'd think, 'Oh, I'm the prettiest one. It's not Halle Berry. It's not!'  But it is, you know?"

Knowing Julia, we're sure she means that as a compliment. Not that it really matters since both stars ended up as winners…winners of Best Actress Oscars, that is.

Julia Roberts, Oscars 

Reflecting on her years on the red carpet, Roberts admits she puts a lot more energy into her look nowadays. "I certainly think about it more now. It used to be a friend could call me at 3 in the afternoon and say, 'I have a premiere tonight. Will you come?' And I'd just take a shower and go. I wore a lot of vintage then. I had a navy military jacket and striped leggings I wore all the time. Those were the fun old days. People were less judgmental, less searing in their assessment of what you dare wear to the drugstore."

Now, now it's not as though your not having any fun, right Julia?

"The fun now is getting together with my friend and stylist Elizabeth Stewart, whom I adore. She brings such great ideas and choices to the table. When I know I'm seeing Elizabeth, I put on the most impeccable outfit. She'll go, ‘This is great!' And I'll say, ‘I dressed just for you'," The 46-year-old gushes, adding that she likes to get her family involved too. "Often I'll let the kids look at my outfit choices and say, ‘What do you like better—this or this?' I just try to not take it so seriously. And it can be stressful on the red carpet. So it doesn't matter how much you dress up or bejewel yourself, you've still got to feel like you."

Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:27pm
Despite being named People's Most Beautiful Woman in the World four times, please stop even Julia was surprised.

I don't care for Julia and yea your fugly luckily your white and wealthy.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:34pm
haha she tried it.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:35pm
I may be in the minority but I think they're on even planes. I think Julia is insanely gorgeous.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:41pm
Julia has always been pretty to me..When I was younger, I adored her in films..Lately, I'm not checking for her though..She's a bish and annoying.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:42pm
nah, she's never been on halle's  current level at any time in her life

Have a cold seat on the floor ms Roberts
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 1:47pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Julia has always been pretty to me..When I was younger, I adored her in films..Lately, I'm not checking for her though..She's a bish and annoying.

That's pretty much been my feelings with her too...I think she has a great smile. Halle is not the most beautiful in the world to me, they're both beautiful in diff ways.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 2:42pm
LOL, I don't think she was being serious with the "I'm the prettiest, it's not Halle" line.

I used to like her too but that kind of change once I realized how bitchy she could be, especially when she took that woman's husband away from her and acted like she was entitled to just destroy her marriage and treat her like crap.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:00pm
I like her.
I don't see anything wrong with her comment; it's not that serious.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic