Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juicy Lace Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Confection10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Confection10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2012 at 6:45am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Originally posted by stallings stallings wrote:

I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY.BECAUSE I HAVE GOT MY WIG(ORDERED THE WIG ON MONDAY.IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING. THE HAIR QUALITY ARE VERY GOOD, THE WIG IS  STUNNING!

That is great but how do you know the quality is very good before even wearing the wig? Only washing and wearing the hair for a while could determine how good the quality, not just first glance.

Thats what I meaned with my experience with Premiumlace wig.com, I told couple of weeks ago. I can`t see if hair is virgin or not only by looking it.  

Minna<3
Sponsored Links

MsDidi13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsDidi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2012 at 11:31pm
I just had to deal with them...I would say if you order a stock wig you should be fine...but no go on custom order...with the wig I ordered the hair was excellent...however...they screwed up my measurements...everything but the nap was off by either 1.5 or 2 inches...it looked like a wig made for a doll...I tried to contact them (within the 48 hour period they ask for) to get it resolved...however they tried to ignore me so I made a pay pal complaint before the 48 hour period ended.  They still would not work with me to get the wig corrected and kept giving me the run around...even after I shipped it back...then they tried to reject my claim on PayPal...this all went down on July 12th...yesterday Paypal finally ruled in my favor and they reimbursed me...do not pay with Western Union always Paypal and always keep shipping tracking info...I also kept photos of how tiny the wig was... :/
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

We had a thread on them not too long ago, do a search

I see pics from Rex and Victor/Eric and its not listed as a "friendly" or affiliated site of theres either i found the message at the bottom to be funny as well

<p align="center">Copyright Statement:
Don't even think about reproducing and/or copying... even one
sentence... of these contents in any form whatsoever.
              They are all copyrighted and, if you do rip them off, I
guarantee you will have a "legal experience" so unpleasant... it will
give you nightmares forever! LOL

<p align="center">

They are a CV though, based in China

87-2-602 Mingyang Road. NO.395

Qingdao China

Post code: 266109

Office: 0086-532-87963796

Cell Number : 0086-139-64857646

Email:   Juicylacewigs@yahoo.com

juicylacewigs@gmail.com

Hilarious!!!!!
Harmlesspanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmlesspanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 11:32pm
I would like to try this site, only a stock wig though, I don't want to be screwed out of what I want with wrong measurements.
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2012 at 12:31am
awwww,i am planning to try their wigs.LOL
Laformosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laformosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:20am
Originally posted by luxury luxury wrote:

oh wow, I didn't even see this thread! great app btw. 

Can you clarify the bolded below? Because I thought i was the only who hated that flattened look?LOL
I want my hair to 'stand up' from the roots not flattened against my scalp.....if that makes sense? I think we are talking about the same thing.....

Thanks!

Ps: Don't worry/pay attention to the chatter.  Some of the ladies on here are just very suspicious of anyone with less than 20posts....idk why...Confused..

Originally posted by Laformosa Laformosa wrote:

Sure,

1.    I spray 90% alcohol on my skin and on the lace.

2.    I then apply liquid Band-Aid. I prefer this over the skin protectant just b/c it’s slightly thicker and I never get glue burns.

3.    I apply one layer of UltraHold to my skin in the shape of my hairline or the hairline I want to achieve.

4.    While waiting for the glue to dry I apply thinly sliced tape to my lace. Thick tape is just too noticeable. I cut one piece into 3 thin slices –except in the back where I cut them into 2 slices b/c I perspire a lot in the back and need extra hold.

5.    Then I apply the lace to my skin (very lightly) starting from the widows peak and then to the temples. An important trick I use is to stretch the lace while applying it by pulling it apart while laying it on my head at the same time. I hope this makes sense. By doing this you are opening the lace pattern and it doesn’t look so lace-like when applied. Be careful not to rip your lace.

6.    Then I use a comb to press the lace down while combing the baby hair forward.

7.    Lastly, I’m old fashioned. I just apply a really good press powder to areas that need it using a q-tip –dabbing very little at a time.

8.    Then I comb the roots forward, brush the ends back –and tie it down like this. This way the hair stands up from the root and isn’t glued flat to the skin.

9.    The next day any baby hair that is glued down I use the comb to comb out and stand it up so it looks like it’s coming out of the scalp.

I usually flat iron all the roots except for the perimeter and my parts. That way it’s not too thick all around.

That’s pretty much it. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask more questions. 

Sorry about the late response Luxury!!! I just don't come here as often as I used to (back in 2007!!). Also thank you to all the ladies who pm'd me! I guess I'm not the only oldie member who prefers to lurk instead of post!

Anyway, regarding your question, it's sort of hard to explain but I'll try my best. 

I'm sure when you tied down your hair at night you brush your hair back, put on the scarf, and go to sleep right? Well on a 1 to 3 day old unit, that would only flatten the hair on the perimeter to your scalp since the glue is so new. What I do is take about 3 inches of the perimeter hair and brush if forward like I want to comb out bangs or something -and I tie it down like that all around. So the front is brushed forward, the sides out, the back out, etc. Since you don't want to sleep with hair all in your face, just take the ends and flip it back so it's out of your face, neck, etc. and tie it down like that. So in essence, you made a big loop. If you tie down the loop, you are training the roots of the wig to lay forward. When you style your hair, the roots will want to lay forward but you will comb it backwards --hence causing the hair to stand up instead of sticking to your head. This also works if you wrap your hair but then your roots want to lay sideways in one direction so I prefer to comb it forward. 

hth!!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:24am
Any updates?  Just found out about this company from googling images of kinky curly wigs.
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 9:15pm
Bumping. Any updates?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910