Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

JUICY JUICING [SPINOFF]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Thanks Petty LaBelle; I have tried doing it that way before, but I am such an all or nothing person. I will like to do a 2-week Juice Cleanse to start off Lent, then finish with a Vegetarian diet.
40 days is a long time, so I will post here for encouragement, and support.

Sounds like a plan!
Updated with results.
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:23pm
Thanks Petty laBelle. It shouldn't be too bad. I did Master Cleanse for a month a few yrs ago. At least with the Juice there will be some Variety.
I read somewhere that there should be a 75% Veg to 25% Fruit ratio for effective weight loss.

Will be starting on 03/05
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:15am
I'm going to attempt to complete a 2 week juicing routine....I'll be a hermit starting this Saturday..
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:33pm
Good Luck chinadoll77

I still have some refrigerator 'cleaning' to do . I can't have temptations around. Will enjoy my last glass of Wine sometime before midnight on Tuesday .

Edited by Benni - Feb 28 2014 at 1:34pm
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:56pm
I have a bunch on my IG page

http://instagram.com/94603
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:11pm
Prepping.

I got a lot of Celery and Carrots on sale, juiced and stored in the freezer. Have a lot of Fruit that I have sliced and frozen. Still need Cucumbers, Beetroot, Ginger and Spinach, maybe Kale (not a big fan)

All psyched-up and ready to go.

Good Luck 'Juice Heads'
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:06pm
I made a Carrot/Apple/Beet Juice.
It was disgusting lol but I drunk itConfused

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:37pm
I went to a juicing place and they had a mix with carrot, beet, celery and cayenne pepper. I asked them to add an apple to the concoction. THAT DRINK WAS EVERYTHING! It was sooooo goood! I will be getting that at least once a week. I need to cop a juicer soon. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I went to a juicing place and they had a mix with carrot, beet, celery and cayenne pepper. I asked them to add an apple to the concoction. THAT DRINK WAS EVERYTHING! It was sooooo goood! I will be getting that at least once a week. I need to cop a juicer soon. 

GREAT !!!! I have not added Cayenne to my juice ever, but have had more than was necessary to my 'Master Cleanse' and it was EVERYTHING!!!.

I will try it over the 14-day Juicing.   
Love Ginger though
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I made a Carrot/Apple/Beet Juice.
It was disgusting lol but I drunk itConfused

Beetroot can taste very 'earthy'. When I make juice for a day, I may use 1/2-med Beetroot. Adding Ginger makes a big bifference. It's all about proportions. Give it another shot please!!
There will definitely be an earthy flavor, depending on how much you use. Ginger will offset it.

I heard on the Telly last night that Cauliflower is now the 'new' Kale.... Are Fruits and Veggies now compared to Fashion, or what's "in" this season !!!

My Juicing starts at midnight 03/05 a.m
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>