Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Juicing...Anyone like to join me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Saniyah5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniyah5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2012 at 1:31pm
I cant wait to start me juicing.....any updates on you guys results? i just got the nutribullet and i cant wait to start but im a lil scared that it will send me to the bathroom and i cant afford that because ill be in school for half of my days.....
Sponsored Links

CuteNSweet View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CuteNSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:27pm
I did a 30 day juice two months ago. Lost 21lbs.  Starting a 60 day Juice tomorrow, hopefully I'll make it the whole way.
MissAbena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAbena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:21am
I'm starting a 30 day juice tomorrow. I've juiced previously for 10 days.

Anyone want to join me? I really need some support throughout this journey. 
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 8:18am
so with juicing, do smoothies count? like protein smoothies? ^^ i'll join you on a 10 day juice, but i'll tell myself its only 3 days then go from there. it's ashame i have to trick myselfLOL can i start today even though ive had eggs and a pancake for breakfast?
MissAbena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAbena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 5:56pm
sorry for the delay...I forgot to come back.

Girl, I didnt even make it to day 4 this time around. I'm just over it. I'm focusing on an overall healthy lifestyle and no more quick fixes. Although, I am incorporating the juices into my diet, it's just that's not the main thing I consume. I have a juicer and mainly make green juices --kale, spinach, ginger, and apples (simple but yummy) or carrot juice with apples, ginger, and beets.

From what I understand, smoothies doesn't count when you do a juice fast -- I wish!

I need to lose about 80 pound overallCryCry
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:47am
Do people consume only green smoothies as a weight loss tragedy. Do you get hungry in between smoothies. I received my NutriBlast yesterday and satarted on  a recipe to relieve constipation (Swiss chard, kale, 1/2 beet, 1/2 apple, 1/2 lemon, 1 cup coconut water). I can't say that it's tasty but it's tolerable. I have had something else to eat, though...
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Do people consume only green smoothies as a weight loss tragedy. Do you get hungry in between smoothies. I received my NutriBlast yesterday and satarted on  a recipe to relieve constipation (Swiss chard, kale, 1/2 beet, 1/2 apple, 1/2 lemon, 1 cup coconut water). I can't say that it's tasty but it's tolerable. I have had something else to eat, though...

Ooh Lawd, Swiss Chard had me going to the bathroom.Cry  You are brave to only use 1/2 apple.  I use about 4-5, but I make about 2L of juice.  I don't mix beets with the kale or swiss chard juice.  I usually use the beets with carrots, apples, celery and cucumber.  I would include the Swiss Chard with my mean green recipe and it had me relay racing to the bathroom.

I haven't been able to successfully consume just the juice, so I would modify by maybe juicing in the morning or afternoon then having a healthy dinner.

I kinda slacked on juicing during this last semester.  I made the first juice I've had in a long time yesterday and I think my blade is getting dull because I got a lot of pulp in my juice.
MzNitaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzNitaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:49pm
Count me in. I got my nutribullet and is amped to get started. I want to juice for 2 weeks. I'm a fast-food junkie so I have to start with a short-term goal. I'm also 6 months preggers and I know this would be best for baby and I
purpledoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpledoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:36pm
try raw vegetable with juice it taste great and is very healthy.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic