Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Juicing anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Re-Invented View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juicing anyone?
    Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:05pm
Hey guys! So over the weekend I got disgusted with myself and decided its time for a change. Ling story short I was on Somaya Reece's ig and saw her transformation via juicing. So I went out and got a nutribullet from JC pennys for $80 and I'm starting a juice cleanse for the next 5 days. My goal is 14 but I'm going to take baby steps. This morning I made up my own recipe with what I had. I going to the farmer's market after work. I used 1 banana, I carrot and 1 stick of celery with a little water. Wish me luck! I'll keep everyone posted! if anyone has any tips or recipes please let me know!
Sponsored Links

shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:11am
Thumbs Upgood luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:44am
Thanks. I decided to juice for breakfast and lunch and eat a regular meal for dinner.
iWorship_BlackGirl View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iWorship_BlackGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:07pm
How do you juice a banana? But uhh I've been juicing every morning for the past 3 years. Try adding some greens (Kale or Spinach) also use more than 1 carrot, and some apple.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:16pm
I'm using the nutribullet so it's the same concept but it says its an extractor. I only used what I gad in the fridge yesterday but I'm definitely going to add spinach and kale. I wrote down a few recipes from different sites. Today I did 1 apple and one stalk of celery. But all the recipes I saw only require 1 carrot stick.
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:40pm
I love Somaya's website. I'm juicing for the next two wks to clean mot my system. Keep us updated on your progress! Try using Kale or Spinach in your creations you can barely taste them and they're packed with nutrients

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Re-Invented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:45am
I've been down spinach in each shake and adding ground flaxseed and various fruits. Sometimes I add carrots, celery, pineapple, apples, oranges, and bananas for a nice mix. Whatever I grab first. So far so good.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:49pm
I drink green smoothies every so often but I think I'm going to try to drink one every day for the rest of the month once I go shopping. The problem is, I'm allergic to sooo damn much, mine can only have so much in them.

I don't notice anything different when I drink them. I'm not going to add yogurt this time so I can monitor. My skin is already pretty clear.. maybe it'll help with my migraines, allergies/sinuses and bloating.
paulmarin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulmarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 5:58am
Here are some my personal Healthy Juice Recipes -

Carrot-Apple-Beet Juice
Prep: 10 moments 1 small the the apple organization company, cored 4 peas 1/2 medium young beet, cut into wedges (1 cup) Fresh the produce well. Fruits juice the the the apple organization company first, then alternate juicing the peas and the beet. Provide chilled or over ice. Makes 1 offering.

Good Morning Fruits Juice
Prep: 15 Minutes 5 peas (about 13 oz.) 1 huge cucumber (about 12 oz.) 1/4 cup great results in or nutmeg great results in 1-inch piece of nutmeg Dash of salt Fresh produce, piece into pieces, and feed into juice machine. Season with salt. Cover and chill if desired. Stir before offering. Provide over ice. Makes 2 meals.

Grapes - Apple Juice
Remove the vineyard from the stem. Fruits juice the the the apple organization company and nutmeg together, then juice the rest of the fruit. Add the juice in a huge glass and fill to the top with sparkling water and serve with ice.

Hope you like it!! Smile

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 6:17pm
i green juice b/c too many fruits are just straight carbs which is still sugar, unless you using it for cleaning yourself out.. but green juicing is what's up, makes your skin and hair beautiful.. I love spinach, celery, collards, cucumbers, parsley, lemon, root ginger, lemon and a apple.. I love it, very good to give you a boast in energy to work out its wonderful .. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic