Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Judging A Man Based Off The Women He  Dates/ Sexes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedJudging A Man Based Off The Women He Dates/ Sexes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Allure View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 3:37pm
Its not just about how his previously jump off looked....its also the fact that she's has been known to sleep around.....Which made me cut him off.
Sponsored Links

RedGal79 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Allure Allure wrote:

Its not just about how his previously jump off looked....its also the fact that she's has been known to sleep around.....Which made me cut him off.

Why didn't you include that in the original post?  Now this I can agree with.
tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 5:06pm

Did I miss this point from the original post?Confused It seemed all of your points were speaking strictly of the physical apperance of the woman and no so much her character.

But I can agree with this reasoning. Just as men do not typically "wifey" the chic that's been known to sleep around...she's just a jump off.
SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2009 at 10:52pm
the thing is he USED TO SLEEP WITH HER...and he is now with you. so i would say that would be a good sign because it would be an upgrade. besides the one thing i've learned from this forum and from some of the women on here is that sometimes men don't care as much about appearances, and since they were just doing it mabye she was real good or something.
dynamite23 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 6:28am

you should've said that in your OP, that makes a world of difference then.Smile
Allure View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 10:46am

At the time the original post was made, I had my suspicions about her being a h*e, but a few days ago it was confirmed. Come to find out she sleep with 2 of my best male friends at the same time etc..

tenia_star View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 6:06pm
^^^^Nothing wrong with being safe. We all know that men, and women alike, can be super sluts. People wanna act like AIDS, herpes & everything else has a cure nowDead

Of course we all know that sometimes people are not gonna be 100% honest on their sexual partners. But nothing wrong with being safe at all. 

Sorry gonna get on the soap box bc shyt got real this week

Case in point: In my circle of friends we ended up knowing some mutal people...the world is so small.  A mutal male friend, I'll call him Jack, was always trying to sleep with my homegirl. Come to find out Jack actually dated/slept with someone my girl knew pretty well. Because of this she would never sleep with him, but remained close friends.

Crazy thing is: We've recently found out Jack is POSITIVE!!!Ouch. 1st it was "rumor"...Then his brother confirmed.  Since my girl & Jack are close, she knows he's slept w/ women unprotected. She asked him & he couldn't do anything but tell the truth.

She's just counting her blessings that she never slept with him.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2009 at 8:35pm
i have to read other peoples replies....but i read ur OP

i do that sometimes. i dnt think im the most beautiful...im not a lesbian but i will tell a girl if she is attractive. and some of my exes, their tastes were really bad, i'd say, "i look at girls and i wouldnt even pick her"...

yah it is shallow though. i've since stopped because i may be the one called ugly by another girl. its about more than that. maybe he had good time w/ whoopi...kick it girl. and familiar w/ her, she bcame attractive to him.

i think maybe u r wondering who he would cheat on u w/ or end up w/ after u. like picking a plain girl or whatever...
bright1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2009 at 1:00pm

Yes, I'm arrogant its no secret, but I have a right to be. I have several pageant titles under my belt and I model professionally but that's neither here nor there. BTW, why is it that when women are arrogant we get bashed, but when men are arrogant people say they have " swagger" etc ,and they get praised, although they may not be attractive at all. FYI- I'm single by choice, I'm currently working on my masters degree so that's where most of my focus is. But that's beside the point:

This thread is not about how I look, its about judging men based off of the women they deal with. And I was wondering how many people do this? Because I don't see anything wrong with it, and I think it makes perfect sense. If you saw a gorgeous man with a horrible looking loud obnoxious ghetto chick, wouldn't you question his standards?

I cant judge you because i have been guilty of doing this myself.
Ebony B View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 4:31am
As long as my boyfriends ex is not a man or a kid in high school then i'm cool.

oh, and you dont have to sleep around alot to catch diseases. YOu can sleep with only one man unprotected and catch bugs. A girl can sleep with lots of men protected and catch nothing.

Allure;
The same way you know that you're shallow in wanting your mans ex's to look good and not consider whether they were nice people is the same way that your man may be shallow to be dating you. Remember, he only phucked her but did not have her as his woman but wanted to be with you on his arm. Maybe, just maybe, you both actually suit each other.

The mistake he made was showing you his phuck friend.

Edited by Ebony B - Jul 15 2009 at 4:32am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic