Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Judge says couple 23 & 24  can't get back together
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Judge says couple 23 & 24 can't get back together

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judge says couple 23 & 24 can't get back together
    Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 6:23am

Judge refuses to let couple rekindle their marriage after they ask for permission to get back together 

• Natalie Nash, 23, applied to Gloucester Crown Court to lift a seven year restraining order on her husband Daniel, 24
  • The order was imposed in November 2010 after Nash admitted charges of common assault on his wife, harassment and affray
  • Despite Mrs Nash giving evidence Judge Jamie Tabor QC declined their request 

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 19:08 EST, 8 September 2013 UPDATED: 19:10 EST, 8 September 2013

A judge has refused to allow a husband and wife to get back together even though they both want to.

Natalie Nash, 23, applied to Gloucester Crown Court today to lift a seven year restraining order on her husband Daniel, 24. 

The order was imposed in November 2010 after Nash admitted charges of common assault on his wife, harassment, affray, and threatening to damage property.

Despite Mrs Nash giving evidence that she wanted her husband back, Judge Jamie Tabor QC declined.

Daniel Nash
Natalie Nash

Natalie Nash, 23, (left) applied to Gloucester Crown Court to lift a seven year restraining order on her husband Daniel, 24 (right)

He told the couple he would relax the order by allowing them to communicate with each other by phone, text or other electronic means but not to meet face-to-face.

They could talk to each other that way until April next year when he would reconsider the application, he said.

Before making his decision the judge heard Mrs Nash say on oath from the witness box that she believed her husband had ‘learnt his lesson’ and would not hit her any more.

The judge said: 'It is a difficult task for a judge to stand between a man and wife. They are joined together in wedlock and they want, apparently, to get back together again.

'For a judge to stand between them is, frankly, uncomfortable. But I have responsibilities towards her to ensure she is protected and not hurt in the future.

'If on April 1st next year their ardour remains and they still wish to resume their relationship it will entertain the application again.

'In short, softly, softly, gently, gently, step by step. If she tells me next year "I have now talked to him regularly and I am comfortable he understands he has got to behave" then I will lift the restraining order further.'

Despite Mrs Nash giving evidence that she wanted her husband back, Judge Jamie Tabor QC refused the request at Gloucester Crown Court (pictured)

Despite Mrs Nash giving evidence that she wanted her husband back, Judge Jamie Tabor QC refused the request at Gloucester Crown Court (pictured)

When Nash appeared in 2010 the court was told his behaviour towards his wife had deteriorated after about a year of marriage. He became violent, aggressive and there were a number of rows to which the police were called.

At around 2.30pm on June 15, 2010 she was on the phone to her sister when Nash lost his temper, grabbed the phone, told her to leave home, pushed her against the sofa and then knelt on her.
Nash then pursued her into the street and brandished a piece of wood.

In another incident, he went to her workplace and threatened to petrol bomb his mother-in-law’s car during a row.

Nash was sentenced to a two-year supervision order, a restraining order for seven years, and ordered to do 100 hours of unpaid work.

Today the court was told he had complied fully with all the orders but the probation service felt he was not really committed to changing and did not fully understand the seriousness of his offences.
Nash’s solicitor Lloyd Jenkins told the court he made the application for the lifting of the restraining order as a result of receiving a letter from Mrs Nash.

'She says she wants to give the marriage a second chance,' he said. 'He doesn’t want a divorce either. He is lonely and he is willing to give it a second try as well.'

In evidence Mrs Nash agreed with the judge that it was a case of ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’ and that she had to some extent forgotten about Nash’s violence towards her.

'Do you really think he is not going to whack you any more?' asked the judge. 'I think he has learnt his lesson,' she replied.

'What would you do if he whacked you just once?' the judge asked.

'I don’t know,' she said.

'That’s what worries me,' the judge said. 'None of it is your fault. No man has a right to whack his girlfriend or wife ever, ever, ever. The problem is he will make you think it’s your fault and you won’t do anything about it.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415733/Judge-refuses-let-couple-rekindle-marriage-ask-permission-together.html#ixzz2eOSrxms7 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 6:56am
There is a reason why they got a RESTRAINING ORDER. That's not some simple ass breakup. Hell, they didn't even get a divorce, they got a restraining order!

They'll be fine without each other. They're just looking for familiarity.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 6:57am
Calling RubyFox!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:21am
the judge just dont want them to find out that they were both put up for adoption as newborns and theyre actually brother and sisterStern Smile

LOL
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:29am
I agree with the judge as a social worker. I wish more judges had this courage. Some do and this happens in the U.S. daily.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:40am
She needa lose some weight, get some self esteem and some options.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 7:42am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the judge just dont want them to find out that they were both put up for adoption as newborns and theyre actually brother and sisterStern Smile

LOL

My thoughts exactly. First i said those people are NOT 23, 24. Then i wondered if It was before and after a sex change operation and the Daily Fail messed up the pics.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

She need to move on its been 3 yrs almost.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 9:43am
I'm baffled at the fact that they are 23 & 24 and both look like they could pass for being twice their age.
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I'm baffled at the fact that they are 23 & 24 and both look like they could pass for being twice their age.

Cigarettes +whiteness=old looking
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 11:29am
imagine balding at 24 and lace wigs being taboo in your culture. man that would suck.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>