Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Judge orders no Child support . Agree ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Not sure which baby you guys are talking about . Picture of 3rd baby looks white in my op. Why is the man supporting the child ? NVM . I hope the children are not hurt in the process .

India, I did not state that the child is black.  She had several affairs while married to him, the third child is not his child.
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 10:56pm
I know Claudie .^^^ Reason i said not sure which child lol . I think the support fight is over his 3 kids right ?  I know very little about the antics or cheating in the marriage to be honest . Waits for my pictures from your Birthday fun .EmbarrassedHug

Edited by india100 - Apr 30 2013 at 10:56pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:20pm
Had she married a brotha, we wouldn't even be discussing this because she would have gotten child support, all the houses, cars, bank saving, future earnings, part of his endorsements, plus more.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 11:39pm
And here I go thinking the baby came out with some melanin.LOL
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:18am

I know Claudie .^^^ Reason i said not sure which child lol . I think the support fight is over his 3 kids right ?  I know very little about the antics or cheating in the marriage to be honest . Waits for my pictures from your Birthday fun .EmbarrassedHug

We had to postpone the BD party. I have been ill in bed with the flu since Thursday, the cough syrup makes me drowsy. The party is next Saturday. You and your family should come, the weather is better now, as you know it is a short drive.

It is no fun coughing this much, considering the incision is new.

I will speak with you more in private
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:19am
[QUOTE=carolina cutie] And here I go thinking the baby came out with some melanin.LOL
[/QUOTE

CC
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:21am
Claudie! I have to catch up with you too.Big smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 7:51am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

We had to postpone the BD party. I have been ill in bed with the flu since Thursday, the cough syrup makes me drowsy. The party is next Saturday. You and your family should come, the weather is better now, as you know it is a short drive.

It is no fun coughing this much, considering the incision is new.

I will speak with you more in private
Awww Get will soon my friend . We would love to attend . Talk to you soon . Hug
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 8:47am
Nope, and I would done the smart thing and taken the children away from her. She can keep the child that ain't mines.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Nope, and I would done the smart thing and taken the children away from her. She can keep the child that ain't mines.
Why would you want to take her children ? The lady was with the kids while he travel with the NBA . I read nothing about her that would make me think she was a abusive mother . Both parents cheated from what i understand .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic