Judge Joe Brown arrested

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Judge Joe Brown arrested
    Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:53pm
Judge Joe Brown just got a taste of his own medicine -- the former TV judge was arrested after allegedly blowing a gasket at a Memphis juvenile court ... TMZ has confirmed.

Brown showed up to court Monday to represent someone in a child support case -- but was turned away by court staff, who informed Brown they had no record of the case in question.

Brown reportedly lost it ... becoming verbally abusive and was warned several times to quiet down.

We're told Brown -- who is running for D.A. of Shelby County -- was "playing to the peanut gallery" and "incited a near riot."

Brown reportedly ignored the judge and was subsequently arrested for contempt of court.

Brown cited for contempt 5 times and ultimately ordered to spend 5 days in jail. He left under his own power and was screaming the entire time.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/24/judge-joe-brown-arrested-court-juvenile/#ixzz2wvnD3K8v

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Mar 24 2014 at 4:54pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:55pm
he seems drunk all the time.  i don't like how he always treated black ppl like trash in his court room.  his mind was always made up...i hated the term "girl-illa" he only used @ black women.

so basically, good.  fck your campaign.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 24 2014 at 4:56pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:56pm
I laughed.....
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:56pm
He is boiling!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

he seems drunk all the time.  i don't like how he always treated black ppl like trash in his court room.  his mind was always made up...i hated the term "girl-illa" he only used @ black women.

This
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:13pm
wOw what's going on with you judge brown? something has DEFINITLEY changed with him over the last past yrs...hope he pulls it togetherHeart
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:21pm
Good, hes a jerk
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Serious?! Smfh, coons think they can't be touched but he sure learned.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:06pm
I knew something was up with him on how he would go off on single mothers.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 3:40pm
Now he can lecture himself.....LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply