Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking 4 sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking 4 sex
    Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:30am
Rev. Run's oldest son Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking an aspiring actress Kerry Schwartz for sexual favors in exchange for working with him. Kerry took to Facebook on Friday to oust Jojo, calling him an "unprofessional piece of crap." 

"My apologies to the rest of the famous 'Simmons' family...but Rev Run..your son JoJo, is the most unprofessional piece of crap I have ever dealt with. JoJo Simmons reached out to ME on my page, then went on to tell me how talented I am over the past two weeks. Today he told me and his team were researching my work and that they've all agreed to sign me on to their team! They'd like to invest money into me and start working w me asap. GREAT news right?? UNTIL he went on to say, before we do this, I need you to prove you are trustworthy, loyal and be a 'freak.' Freak??? I asked him to elaborate what he meant by freak."

A rep for Jojo told RumorFix that the person who reached out to Kerry was acting as Jojo on a fake page. Check out Kerry's message, which was later deleted from her page, in the below slid

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/179148/rev-runs-son-jojo-reportedly-connected-to-sex-scandal/228868/

Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:49am
5,4,3,2,1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:51am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:51am
i need screen grabs
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:06am
Happens all the time.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:14am

Ain't nuuuuuuuthin cute about dat bih.

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:20am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ain't nuuuuuuuthin cute about dat bih.

I'm sayin...

I get that's not the main focus about this situation but she ain't all that. Man, men will fuxk anything with a hole  any ole' white girl.
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:22am
^^Word to Iworshipwhitegirls
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:22am
I doubt he was only looking at her face.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:54am
Was Jojo framed?

REV. RUN'S SON JOJO SIMMONS CONNECTED TO SEX SCANDAL?

FRIDAY, NOV 22, 2013 6:13PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Music mogul Reverend Run's son, JoJo Simmmons, is catching some hot press heading into the weekend after being accused of asking an aspiring actress for sexual favors.

According to reports, JoJo's identity was jacked and used for illicit demands on actress Kerry Schwartz.

JoJo Simmons is being outed by a woman who claims the reality star pulled a fast one on her. Aspiring TV personality Kerry Schwartz took to her Facebook page on Friday to expose Rev. Run's son. Schwartz claims the two were set to work together on something until nasty enough happened for the gal to call Simmons an "unprofessional piece of crap." Kerry claims JoJo reached out to her personal page asking her to be a part of his team, but under one condition: She must perform sexual favors in exchange for work. You can view the entire post below. However, RumorFix reached out to a rep for JoJo who tells us, the "JoJo" that reached out to Kerry is only a fake. The rep reveals, It's not him. It's a fake Facebook page pretending to be him. RumorFix has learned that when Kerry found out she had been duped, she took down the post. (RumorFix)

A screenshot from Schwartz's Facebook page shows JoJo getting slammed with nasty accusations.

"My apologies to the rest of the famous 'Simmons' family...but Rev Run..your son JoJo, is the most unprofessional piece of crap I have ever dealt with. JoJo Simmons reached out to ME on my page, then went on to tell me how talented I am over the past two weeks. Today he told me and his team were researching my work and that they've all agreed to sign me on to their team! They'd like to invest money into me and start working w me asap. GREAT news right?? UNTIL he went on to say, before we do this, I need you to prove you are trustworthy, loyal and be a 'freak.' Freak??? I asked him to elaborate what he meant by freak." (Kerry Schwartz's Facebook)

She went on to further claim the hip-hop artist specifically wanted sexual favors in return for his assistance.

"Basically, because his family is famous, that made him feel he could ask me for sexual favors in return of a contract. JoJo Simmons, you immature, egotistical, disgusting human being...YOU WILL NOT, or EVER be lucky enough to have me in any way shape or form. I am not a stupid, desperate h*e that sleeps around to get somewhere in this business. At first this made me really upset ..But it's situations like this, that make me soooo much stronger, make me want to succeed even more and then spit in their face when I make it to the top. You got the WRONG GIRL, PIG. I'm sure your father would never condone this kind of behavior." (Kerry Schwartz's Facebook)

Earlier this year, JoJo addressed making headlines for being attacked by a Juelz Santana affiliate.

"I mean, I ain't got no comment towards it. I'm not really into the violence, I'm not really into the thug life sh*t. I'm not gonna sit here and talk about the thug sh*t," JoJo said in a video. "I grew up a very good kid and all that other sh*t so they can stick to that violent stuff, but me? I'ma stick to getting money. All I've been around is money all my life. I ain't been around all that -- gun sh*t, that's not what I do. What I do is I count money and I f*ck b*tches and I travel the world. That's all I do. I'm not on that violent sh*t." (Crave)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/11/rev_runs_son_jojo_simmons_connected_to_s.html

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>