Joico Shampoo and Conditioners

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joico Shampoo and Conditioners
    Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:17am
Does anyone her use them on their extensions. looking for reviews before i pay that much for shampoo and conditioner

Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneLove1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 3:44pm
Ehh not worth it if you ask me.it did nothing special for my own hair or my extentions. I know some people swear by the conditioner reconstructor or whatever crap. Before i pay that much money you should check out sallys i found the joico generic brand in sallys generic section. Or go to marshalls or tjmaxx...ive seen joico there...thats where i got my bottles and im glad i didnt pay a cent more. Dove products were better
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 4:24pm
I use the Kpac reconstructor and moisturizer for my natural hair and extensions monthly and I like the results. It's a good light protein that works well for me but that's not to say there aren't other good cheaper alternatives available. Not every product works the same for everyone. I spend $19 on both and it lasts awhile so for me it's worth it
OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneLove1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 1:41pm
Yeah thats what its called..the kpac. Glad it did something for you i wasnt impressed
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I use the Kpac reconstructor and moisturizer for my natural hair and extensions monthly and I like the results. It's a good light protein that works well for me but that's not to say there aren't other good cheaper alternatives available. Not every product works the same for everyone. I spend $19 on both and it lasts awhile so for me it's worth it
This. I love Joico and believe it is worth every penny. I highlight my natural hair and high lift my roots monthly in addition to wearing taped extensions. None of this has damaged my hair and I put a lot of the thanks to K-pac, revitaluxe, and the moisturizing line 'Intense Hydrator'. They work wonders.
BrazilianH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrazilianH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 5:54am
There is no perfect shampoo for hair extensions. However, certain types of shampoo should be avoided. Any shampoo with silicone or oils designed to make your hair shiny and smooth should not be used. These types of shampoos can make your hair extensions lose their "grip" on the rest of your hair and unbind from it.Discuss the best shampoo for your hair type with your stylist. He can best help you determine what types of shampoos you should look for in accordance with your hair type and your extensions.
Unique Monique View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unique Monique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 10:36pm
I love all Joico products.  I use this on my clients natural hair as well as extentions! I also use Joico coloring system as well
kandegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 4:16pm
A hair supplier here in Houston recommends Joico for their extensions. I use it occasionally just in case it's helping. Otherwise, I'll use Dove and my old Keracare for extensions.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:02pm
I love Joico on my real hair and weaves, especially the body luxe it smells so good and leaves your hair feeling silky. I usually buy the liter from marshalls or tjmaxx and I get the kpak from Jcpenney when they have a sale.  The Kpak line is really good and will revive your weave.

Joico Body Luxe shampoo and conditioner
Joico Kpak reconstructor
Joico k pak shampoo and conditioner
Joico silk results

Edited by mzsophisticated - Nov 06 2012 at 2:03pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:57pm
Wasn't impressed at all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>