Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off balcony & lives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off balcony & lives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Author
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

2nd floor? yea he was out of his sh1t cuz any depressed person knows that wasn't going to work
This shouldn't have made me laugh...but it did LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Wu-Tang-Affiliated Rapper Cuts Off His Own Penis, Jumps Off Balcony in Suicide Attempt

4/16/2014 8:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

A rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday after he cut off his penis and then jumped off a second story balcony in what police believe is a suicide attempt ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... they were called to an apartment building in North Hollywood at around 1:00 AM and found Andre Johnson on the sidewalk critically injured.

Johnson was rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.  It's unclear if doctor's are attempting to reattach Johnson's penis.

alive with no dangolang? 

maaaan

seriously though.....sounds like he got some unfavourable HIV results? this is bizarre

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:56am

• EXCLUSIVE!

News/ 

Rapper Who Cut Penis Off: "I'm Alive, Penis or No Penis"

by Marcus Mulick and Rebecca Macatee Mon., Jul. 14, 2014 6:26 AM PDT

Andre Johnson, WuTang Clan youtube

Rapper Andre Johnson made headlines this past April when he cut off his own penis and jumped off the second story of a North Hollywood building.

He survived, and on Sunday, he spoke to E! News exclusively about why he cut off his penis, noting that this is the first time he's spoken truthfully about the incident.

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control," said the rapper, who also goes by the name of Christ Bearer. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."

There were media reports claiming that doctors were able to reattach the Johnson's penis, but he said that isn't the case. "Doctor's weren't able to repair anything," he told E! News. "But, it still gets hard, the little bit that I got. I still got some penis that works."

"It's not the size of the prize, it's the motion of the ocean," he added. "There's no mystery to it, but they couldn't reattach it. A penis is a penis is a penis."

"I wasn't having that much sex up to that point anyways," added Johnson. "My days of reproducing are over. But now I'm a reborn man."

The rapper recalled his first moments waking up in the hospital and thinking, "Whoa, I'm alive. Thank god."

"I didn't want to kill myself," he said. "That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts...I'm alive, penis or no penis."

The rapper "had a psychologist I was seeing after I was released," he said, "but I was quickly okayed after they said I had all my marbles...the lights were on in the attic."

Initially, Johnson remained quiet on the incident. "People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter," he explained. "But now, in retrospect, the truth must be told."

There was some confusion at the time of Johnson's injuries as to his affiliation with Wu-Tang Clan. The group released a statement in April, saying, "What Christbearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time."  

As Johnson told E! News exclusively, though, "Me and RZA came to an understanding. I still write music, but I love comedy and we're going to have a Wu-Tang writing team. I'm going to do stand up along with making music."

http://www.eonline.com/news/559406/rapper-who-cut-penis-off-i-m-alive-penis-or-no-penis

spencer4hire View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 9:24am
    A vasectomy should've been his option if that's truly the reason for his actions . He needs help.
    NuAttitude View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:46am
    That nucca cray cray!!
    Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:17am
    "...But, it still gets hard, the little bit that I got. I still got some penis that works."

"It's not the size of the prize, it's the motion of the ocean," he added. "There's no mystery to it, but they couldn't reattach it. A penis is a penis is a penis."

CRINE

Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:18am
    "...But, it still gets hard, the little bit that I got. I still got some penis that works."

CRINE.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:21am
    Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Some of yall won $200....

Rapper who cut off penis was on pcp.

i dont believe it. not sure why.
    carolina cutie View Drop Down
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:26am
    I swear I read another story about a man freaking out on PCP and sawing off his penis too...after he broke into a school

Say no to PCP y'all!
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
      Share Topic