Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - John Legend and Wife Think Domestic Violence is Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

John Legend and Wife Think Domestic Violence is Fun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Legend and Wife Think Domestic Violence is Fun
    Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:57pm

Dec. 27 (UPI) -- Chrissy Teigen sent an odd Christmas message to her Instagram followers this year.
On Christmas day, the 28-year-old model posted a prank video of her husband John Legend grabbing her by the throat as she wished "Merry Christmas" to her fans. She later pretends to be distressed and asks for help as the pair fake fights on camera.

While Teigen meant to post the clip as a joke, she later removed the clip from Instagram after receiving worried comments from her followers.

This is the second time Teigen takes her Instagram posts a bit too far this year. In October, the model came under fire after sharing a vulgar video where she introduced her over 300,000 followers to the "vagina raspberry."

In the clip, Teigen is seen blowing a raspberry into a fellow model's crotch as a third person introduces the term.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/12/27/Chrissy-Teigen-posts-deletes-video-of-John-Legend-choking-her/5581388179419/#ixzz2okHJnEB0
Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:58pm
Dumb ass.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:05am
wtf?
Didnt she also say some anti-black woman stuff in the past? What's wrong with this bish? What's wrong with that nicca?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:11am
I...need...to see this video LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:17am
Fugg them two idiots. I wss gonna make a dv thread but I didnt know what to write. Ruby reached out to me a couple hours ago and I'm onky just seeing the pm. Deep sigh
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:38am
She probably enjoys rape-fantasy sex.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Fugg them two idiots. I wss gonna make a dv thread but I didnt know what to write. Ruby reached out to me a couple hours ago and I'm onky just seeing the pm. Deep sigh

She's been on my mind. Although it's been a couple of hours, hopefully you'll still be able to reach out to her Heart
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:38am
Link to vagina raspberry thanks in advance
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 1:51am
She a ugly silly bish.....and John is gay.

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 3:07am
She is a stupid b***h.

Tis all.

*leaves thread*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair