Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

John Korea haircoat - wanna go in with me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Korea haircoat - wanna go in with me?
    Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 2:13pm
Hi ladies -

I'm looking to purchase some more John Korea Haircoat, but the 'full fare' price of ~150 is a little steep for me, right now.  Anyone interested in going in half with me, on the 3 sample purchase?   I'm thinking to get 2 of the SEV and one of the RST coats.  We can split the RST.  Anyone?  I'm very much partial to going in on a purchase with someone who has used the haircoats before. 

PM me.  Thanks!

Sponsored Links

etoile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 12:37am
Maybe me. I am halfway through my bottles of SEV and RST. I actually like the SEV better although I thought that I would like the RST better. So I don't think that I want another RST. However, John will let you get three bottles of any of the formulas. So I would go in for a bottle of the SEV.
Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 6:18am
I am willing to go in with you on the purchase although I've never used it.  I guess I am interested in the SEV . . . seems like you both prefer it.  
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 6:26am
Hey, ladies -

Well if we did a three way purchase, it'd be (if the prices haven't changed) $50 each; 3 of the 200 ml bottles, no splitting bottles, so that would make it easy.  I'm willing to lay out the Western Union payment to John, receive the product here (I'm in New Mexico) and then you can Paypal me and I'll mail the product.  Does that sound reasonable?  I'll pay the Korea shipping, you pay the local. 
If we three went in, I'd just get three bottles of the SEV and be done with it!

Let me know if you're serious ...

Lacy Gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacy Gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 6:38am
I am definitely serious!  I am sending you a pm with contact info.
etoile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote etoile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 10:31pm
I'm in! Sending you a PM
dejee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2011 at 11:31pm
Dang I guess I'm too late??
MDFLDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDFLDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2011 at 9:33am
I want some of this too.  been watching the JK topics and think i want to go ahead on in.  i want the RST mainly but also want some of the SEV too.

have you done this order already?
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2012 at 8:21am
BUMP - new order.  I am interested in splitting 3 ways an order of 200 ml of the John Korea haircoat, "SEV" (silky emollient).  Cost is $50 a piece; NOT including shipping.  To cover US cost of shipping and a fraction of the Korea to US shipping, I'd ask for $11 for shipping in the cont. US.  (this price assumes the JK product and shipping costs are the same as last November; I need to verify that).  Please PM me if you are interested (I will not be able to read my BHM messages until this evening, so pls. don't think I am ignoring you if I don't respond right away).  Thanks!

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 1:01pm
Any UK buyers planning on trying this product pm me ☺
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>