Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

John Frieda's Clear Shine (PICS)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Frieda's Clear Shine (PICS)
    Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 1:31pm
Hey ladies!
I know it's been a hot little minute. I thought I come peek my head in here with a few updates Big smile. For those who do not know I've been natural since July 12, 2007 but my last major BC was in September of 2010.

So lately I've been relapsing to my product junkie phase again and just learning to embrace it lol. However, my friend who is worse than I am (and has incredible looking hair) suggested I try John Frieda's Clear Shine since I'm not too fond of my hair hair color. I've been trying to fight the urge to color my hair again. I've always considered my hair color to be dull & boring but to avoid another color nightmare, I decided to give it go. The clear shine is suppose to make your hair do exactly what the name says "shine." After two uses of it, I've begun to notice a difference and will continued to use it for a few months. I like how easily manageable my hair is when I use it as well. I'm told it's suppose to get better with continued use of it. On the box it says that it "will not damage hair, does not contain ammonia, dye, or peroxide, also this product will not change hair color."

I was curious if any other ladies have tried it before? What was your thoughts on it? Did you see a difference? Where you able to see real good shine better on straight or curly hair?

My hair before I started using the clear shine. This was taken in November and is slightly damp with no products in it. 

My hair after two uses of the clear shine. This was taken this Wednesday and my hair is slightly damp with no products in it. 

Tell me what you gals think! 

Edited by yekomod - Dec 08 2012 at 8:42pm
Sponsored Links

Lady_Q_Tee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady_Q_Tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:54pm
Ive never seen that here n the UK, but what can see is a clear diff n your pics. Your hair looks more defined and more tamed...I cant see a diff n the lustre of your hair in the pics.. looks like a keeper to me
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:59pm
^^^i agree with lady.  your definition is def popping in the second set of pics.  it looks like this one is a GO! :-)  beautiful hair!

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:25pm
sorry yekomod,

but i fainted after the first pic.

*femme climbs back into her chair to view the second set*

Yes, the there's definitely a difference.  The hair is more defined, lustrous, more of a curl pattern.

I.. I have to ..

*femme lose her balance and hits the floor in a dead faint again*

BOOM!!!

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 08 2012 at 5:26pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:06pm
guuuuuuuuuuuurl, how u get them curls to pop like that?
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:38pm
This has made a huge difference in your hair, it looks more vibrant, less frizz and more defined. I haven't used this yet, but after reading and before making this post I ran out and bought it lol. I have dull hair and really don't want to color it again.

I'll be using it for the first time tomorrow.
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Lady_Q_Tee Lady_Q_Tee wrote:

Ive never seen that here n the UK, but what can see is a clear diff n your pics. Your hair looks more defined and more tamed...I cant see a diff n the lustre of your hair in the pics.. looks like a keeper to me

Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

^^^i agree with lady.  your definition is def popping in the second set of pics.  it looks like this one is a GO! :-)  beautiful hair!

Thanks ladies! I definitely noticed how better defined it looked in the second set as well. 
yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

sorry yekomod,

but i fainted after the first pic.

*femme climbs back into her chair to view the second set*

Yes, the there's definitely a difference.  The hair is more defined, lustrous, more of a curl pattern.

I.. I have to ..

*femme lose her balance and hits the floor in a dead faint again*

BOOM!!!

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

guuuuuuuuuuuurl, how u get them curls to pop like that?

LOLLOLLOL

You gals are funny!

yekomod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yekomod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

This has made a huge difference in your hair, it looks more vibrant, less frizz and more defined. I haven't used this yet, but after reading and before making this post I ran out and bought it lol. I have dull hair and really don't want to color it again.

I'll be using it for the first time tomorrow.

Oooooo yay! Please come back & let me know what you think of it? My friend said she gets three uses out of the bottle but I only got two though (& she has more hair than me smh). 
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:58pm
how much was it ? i want some
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style