Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Job offer rescinded- Bad Credit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Did the job involve any monetary transactions?  I think it is unfair to base a job offer on one's credit if the job doesn't involve any financial operations.

Some jobs want you to allow them FB access.  Now that's some real invasion of privacy!

Sorry this happened to you.Hug
credit history shows your ability to be trustworthy, responsible, accountable & reliable.  All employers look for these traits

If my employers looked at the way I managed my personal stuff (room, car, purse) and saw how messy I was, I bet they'd boot me out of the contracting divisions since my position requires paying attention to fine details.

I think its wrong...
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

while everyone telling her to fix her credit is nice, that takes years. it is not a quick fix.

this. you have to pay it off and then rebuild. that takes time.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

I disagree about it showing your trustworthiness .... especially when it's back from college days. They were giving out free pizzas and t-shirts to college freshman who signed up. We all do not so smart things at that age, it shouldn't be held against you.

on the contract and every credit card slip you sign, it says you promise to repay.  If you break that promise, you are untrustworthy.  pizzas or not

Poor credit doesn't necessarily mean you don't pay... you just may not be able to pay on time. Many people have the intent to pay, but don't have the means... it happens.
poor credit means you didn't pay OR didn't pay on time.  When you signed up for the card, there were user agreements, guidelines, grace periods & all that stuff written out.  Most slips look like this

see how it says I agree to pay the above total according to the card agreement.  That's all I'm saying

Edited by Bunnyahh - Nov 19 2012 at 8:03pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Did the job involve any monetary transactions?  I think it is unfair to base a job offer on one's credit if the job doesn't involve any financial operations.

Some jobs want you to allow them FB access.  Now that's some real invasion of privacy!

Sorry this happened to you.Hug
credit history shows your ability to be trustworthy, responsible, accountable & reliable.  All employers look for these traits

If my employers looked at the way I managed my personal stuff (room, car, purse) and saw how messy I was, I bet they'd boot me out of the contracting divisions since my position requires paying attention to fine details.

I think its wrong...
oh well.  companies choose who they want how they want.  They have many requirements that ppl may not think is fair, ie:personal references, drug testing, finger printing, prior experience, credit checks etc... 
It's no different than the dating world & a person having their list of requirements in order to date/marry.  Ppl want what they want
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

can't relate, my credit is bad, but my resume is badder...

LOL
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:19pm
This thread is scaring me a little. I don't have credit.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:21pm

some folk are so bougie they don't know what to with themselves......

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

right. I don't have any credit either...this is ridiculous...
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:24pm

Get credit now & keep it in good standing
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:24pm

that shouldn't hurt you in this instance. it's bad credit that is hurting her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic