Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Job offer rescinded- Bad Credit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:44pm
when you're searching for employment. you are basically a compilation of a whole bunch of numbers. 
thats just how things work. 
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:48pm
I worked at Ed hardy years ago and they checked my credit I saw it on my credit report recently I was like
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:53pm
Obama is trying to make that illegal unless ur actually dealing with money. In these times, in this recession a bunch of people have bad credit, what do employers expect? But u can't pay to fix ur credit if no one will hire u. It's as dumb as employers not hiring anyone that doesn't have experience but how the hell are u supposed to get experience if no one will hire u?

Edited for spelling (damn autocorrect)

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 19 2012 at 3:19pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:56pm
good luck OP
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:01pm
best wishes, OP. I'm sure that something will come up soon.

It certainly doesn't seem like the best way to measure trustworthiness with the prevalence of identity theft. My god-daughter was denied a job within the past year at a law firm after finding out that her information from her last job had been compromised, and might be compromised forever.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:06pm
I sense butt hurtedness in this here thread. Yall got bad credit, too??
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

I disagree about it showing your trustworthiness .... especially when it's back from college days. They were giving out free pizzas and t-shirts to college freshman who signed up. We all do not so smart things at that age, it shouldn't be held against you.

i never fell for it Approve

op all you can do is take the L.

fix your credit and good luck.

Edited by smaison - Nov 19 2012 at 2:17pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

best wishes, OP. I'm sure that something will come up soon.

It certainly doesn't seem like the best way to measure trustworthiness with the prevalence of identity theft. My god-daughter was denied a job within the past year at a law firm after finding out that her information from her last job had been compromised, and might be compromised forever.

was it compromised by the last job? What a mess! We got a letter from IBM about 5 years ago about some lost data tapes that contained SSN's.  I'm still on the lookout for something to pop off with that because they haven't been located yet.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 19 2012 at 2:17pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:17pm

ahhh why y'all gotta bring shade considering she's talking about her real life, a real job 
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:17pm
Sorry that happened but let's be honest, they put credit in the factor because most poor and black people have bad credit. I may get stoned for saying that but it's true: it's another way to discriminate.. I got denied a job because of credit (job loss) but I kept pushing and got a better job... Don't let it stop you, and don't feel bad about these people saying sh8t. Things happen and you will fix it,

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Nov 19 2012 at 6:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style