BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Joan Rivers critically ill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:40pm
Many things online are taken out of context regarding the lady . I read her book " I hate Everyone starting with me. " Joan was label a racist due to her jokes , but she spoke on Tracy Morgan racist statements about a Gay son . I think she became older and bolder like most comedians . I can only speak on her early years, books she wrote and QVC . For the record her daughter was engage to a black man with her blessing at one point . I am not standing hard for her , but to call her racist with what I know about her life seems unfair . Maybe she was like many white people . In the closet racist . I think all comedians go too far at some point . I pray for her family loss . RIP .

TRACY MORGAN JOKE BELOW .
Indeed, even the unflappable Joan Rivers was put off by this. “I’m shocked that we aren’t upset that he said ‘I’ll stab that little Brotha Man,’ that to me is offensive,” she said.)

Edited by india100 - Sep 04 2014 at 9:46pm
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 4:46pm
She lived a long life, I don't know the positives of her life so May God have mercy on her soul.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:00pm

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Seems like just yesterday she was healthy as a horse and calling the flotus a tranny. How unfortunate

lawdy...a tranny tho?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Now I know Azealia Banks ain't mad with the mouth she has on her.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:22pm
Azealia girl....

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 5:45pm
I was wondering if the daughter was going to take her off life support.  May she RIP.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:07pm
Wish she would have censored what she said most of the time, still a sad that she has died.

R.I.P
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:20pm
RIP Joan.
She shaded Beyonce's birthday and made it her own day!

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 6:27pm
Ding dong the witch is dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style