BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Joan Rivers critically ill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 24>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:52pm
Rip

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

And some of the comments in here were so extra.
she'd be proud ...

omg whyd you bring this walking corpse back into my life
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:53pm
No srsly I think she would be...LOL

she'd be proud ...
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

she'd be proud ...

omg whyd you bring this walking corpse back into my life

Because that was the last season Catfish was good lol
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

shout out to the palestinians she wished death upon
link?
not sure if i should bring more shade in to this thread since she dead and all, but ill do it anyway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719688/Youre-dead-deserve-dead-started-Joan-Rivers-astonishing-attack-stupid-Palestinians.html

'You're dead, you deserve to be dead - you started it': Joan Rivers in astonishing attack on 'stupid' Palestinians

• Joan Rivers filmed ranting about the Gaza conflict outside airport
  • She said she did not feel bad because the Palestinians 'started it'
  • The 81-year-old said the civilian victims 'deserve to be dead'
  • She said 'at least the ones killed were the ones with very low IQs'
  • Later released a statement saying she stood by what she had said
oan Rivers has said she has no sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians in Gaza, declaring they ‘deserve to be dead’.

The 81-year-old comedian launched a furious rant outside a Los Angeles airport, saying that the Palestinians who do not leave their homes are ‘idiots’ and that ‘at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs’.

Rivers, the daughter of Russian-Jewish immigrants, later released a statement where she claimed her words were taken out of context, but that she stood behind what she had said.

Scroll down for video

Rant: Joan Rivers said she does not feel bad for the civilian victims in Gaza, that they deserve to be dead and that at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs
+7

Rant: Joan Rivers said she does not feel bad for the civilian victims in Gaza, that they 'deserve to be dead' and that 'at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs'

Rivers’ rant came when a photographer asked for her opinion on the conflict on the Gaza strip as she was leaving LAX airport on Wednesday.

The TV presenter first compared Gaza's rocket attacks to going to Madonna's house to 'throw paint bottles’ and the civilian casualties to the victims of Hiroshima.

She then said the thought the nearly 2,000 Palestinian who have died on the Gaza strip since Israel launched military operations in the area a month ago 'deserved it'.

'When you declare war, you declare war,' Rivers said.

‘They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead. You deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that.’

She then further attacked the Palestinian people for voting for Hamas in democratic elections.

'You can't get rid of Hamas, You have to say you do not recognise them, they are terrorists.

'They were re-elected by a lot of stupid people who don’t even own a pencil.’

When questioned further about the civilian victims, she added: 'You were told to get out, you don't get out, then you know you're an idiot, and at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs.’

After the video began circulating online, Rivers released a statement on her Facebook page, in which she made it clear she stood behind her words, but that they had been taken out of context.

'I am both saddened and disappointed that my statement about the tragedy of civilian casualties was totally taken out of context,' she said.

‘What I said and stand behind is, war is hell and unfortunately civilians are victims of political conflicts

‘Along with every other sane person in this world, I am praying for peace. ‘

As of Thursday, 1,888 people, including 446 children, have died and 9,804 injured in Gaza in the past month, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

"you're dead, you deserve to be dead, you started it"

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:00pm
this has been a 5 star thread for almost a week.  now the tone of font has changed (here and on other sites)

if i was joan i'd come back and say keep your RIPs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:01pm
i dont believe in speaking lovely for dead assholes

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:03pm
R.I.P
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

No srsly I think she would be...LOL

she'd be proud ...

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:05pm
i know shes getting a tan where she's at

hope she packed some water
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair