Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Joan Rivers critically ill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 27>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

this global warming thing is really fuccked up aint it?

it feels like late september today

I too wonder what the market rate of Tea in China is today
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:48pm
TMZ says she's on Life Support
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 2:53pm
Even though she's old, I'm actually surprised that she took a turn for the worse.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Aug 30 2014 at 2:54pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years wrote:

"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into ovens" - joan rivers on heidi klums outfit

‘They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead. You deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that.’ - joan rivers on the Palestinian death toll in gaza strip

' You were told to get out, you don't get out, then you know you're an idiot, and at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs.' - joan rivers on palesttinian 1900+ civilian victims

"president obama is gay, and You know Michelle is a tranny." - joan rivers on michelle obama

'That baby is ugly… I’ve never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing,’ - joan rivers on kim kardashian and kanye west's 11month old baby

'"Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more space." - joan rivers comparing her live in daughter to the three women (amanda berry,  Gina DeJesus, michelle knight ) who were raped, tortured, and imprisoned for 10+ years.

'They lived rent free for a decade!' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

'One of them has a book deal. Neither are in a psych ward. They're ok. I bet you within three years one of them will be on Dancing with the Stars.' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

And this is with whom you want to place your faith?

for all the bleeding hearts on bhm, as joan rivers said so eloquently a few weeks ago about the 2000+ Palestinian casualties in the gaza strip,  "Don't you dare make me feel sad about that"

wow.. disgusting. this woman is nasty. no wonder she is so vain. her vanity may kill her and no one in hollywood will really care.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years wrote:

"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into ovens" - joan rivers on heidi klums outfit

‘They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead. You deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that.’ - joan rivers on the Palestinian death toll in gaza strip

' You were told to get out, you don't get out, then you know you're an idiot, and at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs.' - joan rivers on palesttinian 1900+ civilian victims

"president obama is gay, and You know Michelle is a tranny." - joan rivers on michelle obama

'That baby is ugly… I’ve never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing,’ - joan rivers on kim kardashian and kanye west's 11month old baby

'"Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more space." - joan rivers comparing her live in daughter to the three women (amanda berry,  Gina DeJesus, michelle knight ) who were raped, tortured, and imprisoned for 10+ years.

'They lived rent free for a decade!' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

'One of them has a book deal. Neither are in a psych ward. They're ok. I bet you within three years one of them will be on Dancing with the Stars.' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

And this is with whom you want to place your faith?

for all the bleeding hearts on bhm, as joan rivers said so eloquently a few weeks ago about the 2000+ Palestinian casualties in the gaza strip,  "Don't you dare make me feel sad about that"

wow.. disgusting. this woman is nasty. no wonder she is so vain. her vanity may kill her and no one in hollywood will really care.

She's a comedian though, I don't take anything she says seriously.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 6:34pm
I don't think comedians get a pass for making jokes about persons who obviously were victims of sexual abuse.  There are somethings that can't be made light of without appearing insensitive, callous and crass. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 6:47pm
old white jewish woman ...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 6:48pm
White comics always do this and seem to get a pass.......
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 7:10pm

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 7:17pm
Nvm

Edited by Gkisses - Aug 30 2014 at 7:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style