Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Joan Rivers critically ill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:05am
nvm.  

yes, my goal is to purposely have an opposing viewpoint…. for bhm. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 29 2014 at 9:20am
Sponsored Links

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

I knew y'all were gonna be on here acting like this.

I didn't say y'all were wrong or evil or nothing (i didn't even say i cared for her to recover), i just said i knew y'all were gonna be saying stuff like this. Every time there is a Joan Rivers thread somebody asks when she's gonna die. Damn near everything that comes out her mouth is disgusting, but really ? She's 81, i don't know anyone that old who has filter if they can do anything other than watch tv be watched by the tv.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years joan rivers quotes from the past 4 years wrote:

"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into ovens" - joan rivers on heidi klums outfit

‘They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead. You deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that.’ - joan rivers on the Palestinian death toll in gaza strip

' You were told to get out, you don't get out, then you know you're an idiot, and at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs.' - joan rivers on palesttinian 1900+ civilian victims

"president obama is gay, and You know Michelle is a tranny." - joan rivers on michelle obama

'That baby is ugly… I’ve never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing,’ - joan rivers on kim kardashian and kanye west's 11month old baby

'"Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more space." - joan rivers comparing her live in daughter to the three women (amanda berry,  Gina DeJesus, michelle knight ) who were raped, tortured, and imprisoned for 10+ years.

'They lived rent free for a decade!' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

'One of them has a book deal. Neither are in a psych ward. They're ok. I bet you within three years one of them will be on Dancing with the Stars.' - joan rivers in response to Cleavland kidnap victims amanda berry, michelle knight

And this is with whom you want to place your faith?

for all the bleeding hearts on bhm, as joan rivers said so eloquently a few weeks ago about the 2000+ Palestinian casualties in the gaza strip,  "Don't you dare make me feel sad about that"
I only watch her on QVC /Fashion police . I hope she repents . Awful things to say even as a joke . I hope she makes it for her grandchildren bunz . I will never feel the same about her after your post . Thanks for the info .
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 9:40am
She seem so lively thats what i like about her...i don't watch her shows or check for her racy comments.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:11am
meh...i hardly ever give a phuck when a haole dies. 
bring that shyt on. 

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Why are y'all surprised by the comments?
im not. the disdain for white people here is almost one sided and more apparent towards white women.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:48am
BUNZ is the real MVP
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 11:23am
you can make a list like that with most comedians.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

hope she gets well...
why?

just because....she is sick and i won't wish her ill...she lived a great life and if it is her time to go well her time to go..but in the mean time....hope she gets well...

karma is a bish...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 5:52pm
dang. 81 is it? lol
My sis and I are planning/betting to reach 90.

Edited by PurplePhase - Aug 29 2014 at 5:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 26>