Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Joan Rivers critically ill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

shout out to the palestinians she wished death upon
link?
not sure if i should bring more shade in to this thread since she dead and all, but ill do it anyway

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719688/Youre-dead-deserve-dead-started-Joan-Rivers-astonishing-attack-stupid-Palestinians.html

'You're dead, you deserve to be dead - you started it': Joan Rivers in astonishing attack on 'stupid' Palestinians

• Joan Rivers filmed ranting about the Gaza conflict outside airport
  • She said she did not feel bad because the Palestinians 'started it'
  • The 81-year-old said the civilian victims 'deserve to be dead'
  • She said 'at least the ones killed were the ones with very low IQs'
  • Later released a statement saying she stood by what she had said
oan Rivers has said she has no sympathy for the plight of the Palestinians in Gaza, declaring they ‘deserve to be dead’.

The 81-year-old comedian launched a furious rant outside a Los Angeles airport, saying that the Palestinians who do not leave their homes are ‘idiots’ and that ‘at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs’.

Rivers, the daughter of Russian-Jewish immigrants, later released a statement where she claimed her words were taken out of context, but that she stood behind what she had said.

Scroll down for video

Rant: Joan Rivers said she does not feel bad for the civilian victims in Gaza, that they deserve to be dead and that at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs
+7

Rant: Joan Rivers said she does not feel bad for the civilian victims in Gaza, that they 'deserve to be dead' and that 'at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs'

Rivers’ rant came when a photographer asked for her opinion on the conflict on the Gaza strip as she was leaving LAX airport on Wednesday.

The TV presenter first compared Gaza's rocket attacks to going to Madonna's house to 'throw paint bottles’ and the civilian casualties to the victims of Hiroshima.

She then said the thought the nearly 2,000 Palestinian who have died on the Gaza strip since Israel launched military operations in the area a month ago 'deserved it'.

'When you declare war, you declare war,' Rivers said.

‘They started it. We now don't count who's dead. You're dead. You deserve to be dead. You started it. You started it. Don't you dare make me feel sad about that.’

She then further attacked the Palestinian people for voting for Hamas in democratic elections.

'You can't get rid of Hamas, You have to say you do not recognise them, they are terrorists.

'They were re-elected by a lot of stupid people who don’t even own a pencil.’

When questioned further about the civilian victims, she added: 'You were told to get out, you don't get out, then you know you're an idiot, and at least the ones that were killed were the ones with very low IQs.’

After the video began circulating online, Rivers released a statement on her Facebook page, in which she made it clear she stood behind her words, but that they had been taken out of context.

'I am both saddened and disappointed that my statement about the tragedy of civilian casualties was totally taken out of context,' she said.

‘What I said and stand behind is, war is hell and unfortunately civilians are victims of political conflicts

‘Along with every other sane person in this world, I am praying for peace. ‘

As of Thursday, 1,888 people, including 446 children, have died and 9,804 injured in Gaza in the past month, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

"you're dead, you deserve to be dead, you started it"

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:00pm
this has been a 5 star thread for almost a week.  now the tone of font has changed (here and on other sites)

if i was joan i'd come back and say keep your RIPs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:01pm
i dont believe in speaking lovely for dead assholes

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:03pm
R.I.P
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

No srsly I think she would be...LOL

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

And some of the comments in here were so extra.
she'd be proud ...

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:05pm
i know shes getting a tan where she's at

hope she packed some water
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:07pm
Now the Internet wants to act all classy and tactful and sh*t, like Barbara Walters died or something
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:08pm
People really do over look all you've done when your dead.  I wonder how people/edia would feel if they made a dead joan joke.......
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:11pm
I don't think anyone overlooks what she's done or said...but there's something interesting about people who don't pick and choose who they offend.  she said whatever was on her mind and everyone is guilty of thinking some fcked up sh*t. 

she was a total bish on Celeb Apprentice and that recent interview with Fredricka Whitfield.  Male comedians get away with doing the most but they're exalted.  She looked like a cat and gave no fcks.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't think anyone overlooks what she's done or said...but there's something interesting about people who don't pick and choose who they offend.  she said whatever was on her mind and everyone is guilty of thinking some fcked up sh*t. 

she was a total bish on Celeb Apprentice and that recent interview with Fredricka Whitfield.  Male comedians get away with doing the most but they're exalted.  She looked like a cat and gave no fcks.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eS3v1ZnYXuo/U9oa1d_6pHI/AAAAAAAA3Ww/ybPCOeCJZqs/s0/not-today-satan-not-today2.gif

log off.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 26>