Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

JHUD yay or nay?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 12:56am
the dress could have said something without high/low, the boots and the hat

and some sunglasses ... yes it's vain but if she wan't going to do her eye makeup, then sunglasses it is

overall, she lost the weight well, plastic surgery is so tricky, you never know if it's worth it until it's too late

Sponsored Links

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:01am
She needs fillers for her face. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:03am
I really hate the fillers look!  

unless I've only noticed the bad jobs ... someone needs to show me a good filler job

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I really hate the fillers look!  

unless I've only noticed the bad jobs ... someone needs to show me a good filler job

I have two friends who have gotten retsylane(sp) and they both looked good.  It was very subtle.  I think it gets bad when people get it too often-then the get that stretched look.   Jen is young it would probably just plump up her face a bit so she looks her age.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 5:00am

and some sunglasses ... yes it's vain but if she wan't going to do her eye makeup, then sunglasses it is

overall, she lost the weight well, plastic surgery is so tricky, you never know if it's worth it until it's too late

It isn't high-low. It just has a high slit. I have a dress like that, but not in denim and I'd never pair it with boots, or a studded hat, but hey I'm no Hollywood star.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

It isn't high-low. It just has a high slit. I have a dress like that, but not in denim and I'd never pair it with boots, or a studded hat, but hey I'm no Hollywood star.
like I said there's nothing wrong with the dress its just on the wrong body
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:41am
i said nay before I even opened the thread. She is almost NEVER on point. Being skinny doesnt mean going ham with the fashion choices. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:45am
LOL

I've seen her in some nice outfits.  That dress isn't one of them, however.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:02am
NAY 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i said nay before I even opened the thread. She is almost NEVER on point. Being skinny doesnt mean going ham with the fashion choices. 

Exactly.  In my opinion, I have never seen Jen look 100% well put. It's always something off: the hair, the clothes, accessories, etc.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic