Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jet going after Tasia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

No, it wasn't out of line to me, maybe just bc it was in the press. I don't understand how in this country, u grow up to be a grown woman and can't read or tried to get someone to help you.

But she did get someone to help her. She worked towards her GED, which she attained in 2010 Confused
Sponsored Links

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:34pm
but we wonder why people call us petty and catty. everyone is so quick to jump on the dumbass side when she was dead wrong.
fantasia knows how to read but clearly some of tall lack comprehension and higher reasoning skills.

but that's the world... a cruel joke based in in accuracy is all good as long as you get a laugh.
speaking of which you can tell a lot about a persons intelligence by what they laugh at...
chew on that.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:47pm

While I did laugh at the comment, it was unprofessional.  But she mocked Tasia for working being an analphabet and she is being mocked here for working at a B-level magazine.

apples? oranges? kiwis and grapefruit?

maybe/maybe not
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:49pm
None of y'all know how much that woman is getting paid.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:06pm
Yes, that was very unprofessional and uncalled for.
The only reason why she is sorry for her comment is because she got that spotlight put in her life.
That was how she honestly felt.
You usually find out how a person really feels about you when they are angry.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

While I did laugh at the comment, it was unprofessional.  But she mocked Tasia for working being an analphabet and she is being mocked here for working at a B-level magazine.

maybe/maybe not

not at all.

we are the public... taking shots at someone who did something silly.
none of this comes from our direct professional encounter w/ this Mitzy chick. Our professions aren't directly tied into what we say about her.

she however got into a squabble w/ someone she worked with directly and then took a shot... when she was in the wrong to begin with.

if she lost her job.. I'd laugh.. and say good for you.
and I'm not even a Tasia fan.
I just like when ppl are professional. lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

maybe/maybe not

not at all.

none of this comes from our direct professional encounter w/ this Mitzy chick. Our professions aren't directly tied into what we say about her.

she however got into a squabble w/ someone she worked with directly and then took a shot... when she was in the wrong to begin with.

oh i completely agree. just like i speak differently while at work and at home, i conduct myself accordingly. technically this was her speaking at home...it was her personal page...now who on her page is a snitch nicca ...that's that sh*t i dont like

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 28 2013 at 4:19pm
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:24pm
She works at JET tho..........
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:27pm
self-sabotage ... for what?  laughs?  from people that would rat you out in a hot minute?

well you got your laugh and now might lose your job, congrats

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

maybe/maybe not

not at all.

oh i completely agree. just like i speak differently while at work and at home, i conduct myself accordingly. technically this was her speaking at home...it was her personal page...now who on her page is a snitch nicca ...that's that sh*t i dont like

That's the problem that I think too many people have. The internet ain't your house. Once it's out there and someone sees it, it's a wrap. I'm sure that this woman has a lot of professional contacts listed as facebook friends, some of whom might know or work with Fantasia.

At this level, if she got a problem then she needs to talk to her mama, her man, her best girlfriend but leave the social media therapy alone.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic