Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jesus Christo is Real! New Sailor Moon Anime!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:41pm
Why cant we ever have nice things?

Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:49pm
But then again, many of the anime I'd like to see are always put off. I remember reading about Samuel L Jackson voicing an anime character. Do you know how long I waited? Embarrassed I was thinking if I make some progress on this weight loss that I might do some Halloween cosplay. A few years ago I was Aya Natsume. But I'd put way more effort into my costume this time around. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 4:01pm
^I so wanna do cosplay one of these Halloweens but I need to commit!

Ok, if y'all say waiting is normal I'll go back to believing jesus christo is real lol

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:03am
^^^He's real!Big smile

New "Sailor Moon" Anime To Stream Worldwide on Nico Nico Douga This Winter (Corrected)

Actors yet to named for voice cast, date for new anime also to be confirmed.

August 04, 2013 12:00pm EDT (20 days ago)

During the highly anticipated "Sailor Moon 20th Anniversary Event #2" held on Sunday evening in Japan, more information was confirmed regarding the status of the highly anticipated Sailor Moon anime that was delayed from its original Summer 2013 broadcast window to the forthcoming Winter season.

First, it was confirmed that Momoiro Clover Z would sing both the opening and ending while also handling the ending theme, the title of which has yet to be confirmed.

PGSM 20th logo

Next, it was also confirmed that the new series will be streamed worldwide via NicoNico Douga, though editor Fumio Osano also confirmed that no decisions have been taken regarding subtitles, although they will be keeping international fans in mind. Osano also confirmed that no decisions regarding the voice cast were made yet and mentioned during the event that they could not even announce the voice actress for Usagi since no decisions have been made on that front either.

Sailor Moon Super S

Finally, when commenting on the direction the new anime will take, Osano stated that it will not be a remake of the first series, suggesting that the new series will take a different direction than the previous series.

Hopefully there will be more solid details to share on the anime front in the next few months before its broadcast window, as the event was heavily focused on the Takarazuka musical cast debut and introduction outside of the few new details on the anime. Despite the lack of concrete details, how many of you are still excited for the new anime?

Correction: This article has been corrected for two key errors made in the initial post.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/08/04-1/new-sailor-moon-anime-to-stream-worldwide-on-nico-nico-douga-this-winter
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 1:06am
* keeps fingers crossed *
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 4:49am
I THINK I BELIEVE IN GOD AGAIN
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 8:42am
Ughhhh so tired of waiting
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:08am
Yes! This was my favorite cartoon in grade school.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:40pm
Big smileClap Finally!

New Sailor Moon anime series announced

CULTURE

29 APRIL 14  by MATT KAMEN

The classic anime super-heroine Sailor Moon is to return, with a brand new series that will stream globally this summer.

In a special streaming event, the Japanese video site NicoNicorevealed the new voice cast, character designs, and premiere date of Sailor Moon Crystal, the first new Sailor Moon anime in 17 years.

Crystal will star original voice actress Kotono Mitsuishi as Usagi Tsukino, a ditzy school girl who becomes Sailor Moon, unknowingly a reincarnated warrior from an ancient moon kingdom charged with preventing the powerful Silver Crystal from falling into evil hands. Mitsuishi will be joined by new castmates Hisako Kanemoto as Ami Mizuno, the water-powered Sailor Mercury; Rina Satou as fire-wielding Rei Hino, Sailor Mars; Ami Koshimizu as Makoto Kino, who channels lightning as Sailor Jupiter; and Shizuka Itou as Minako Aino, Sailor Venus, who uses, umm, "love and beauty" as weapons.

The series will debut on 5 July on NicoNico, and stream worldwide in original Japanese with appropriate subtitles for each territory. Unusually, Sailor Moon Crystal will only premiere episodes fortnightly, on the first and third Saturday of each month. Whether this is because production house Toei Animation is pushing for extra quality, or because they're running horribly behind schedule, is up for debate.

Sailor Moon first appeared in comic form in 1992, the creation of Naoko Takeuchi. While the original manga was more arc-driven, the anime adaptation took on a monster-of-the-week format, with Usagi and her allies fighting off a new threat sent by the major villain of each series. The series was a huge hit, and its success was replicated overseas -- despite the English-language version being horribly edited, it became one of the most popular kids' shows of the 90s. The new series is intended to hew closer to Takeuchi's original work, both with character designs that more accurately reflect the delicate art of the manga version, and stories that retain the tighter narrative focus.

Sailor Moon Crystal was originally announced to tie in with the 20th anniversary of Takeuchi's manga, but several production delays have made it a more unique 22nd anniversary. Usagi was always running late in the classic series -- it's somewhat appropriate she'd be late to her own party.

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:40pm
way to be ON it meme!!  Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>