Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:22pm

fake or not

kids do behave like this and worse

its so crucial to instill fear in your children...parents seem to forget that these days
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:25pm
Ok nevermind

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 05 2014 at 4:26pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:14pm
I know this is fake but I'm glad little boy snatched that horrible wig off her head lol
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:15pm
For entertainment purposes, that is not even funny.

One time my daughter popped off to me in the mall, then tried to switch her lil 15 year old azz away. I had her up against the wall so fast, feet dangling 6 inches off the floor, forearm up against her neck, her eyeballs bugged out. Security strolled by, "everything ok here?" I was like, "I GOT DIS! KEEP IT MOVIN!" Indeed they did. But I was never that rachett, omg!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:53pm
i do not believe for one second this is real *goes back to read comments*
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:54pm
that kid would've died that day if he was mine smh
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:01pm
and another thing of this video..as much as one can't stand their parents when ish like this happens in public,esp the mom, i highly doubt any child could just stand by and watch a complete stranger handle ur mother like that...i am pretty sure the child would of have stepped in to try to help their mother in a situation like this even if she were mean to u...

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jan 05 2014 at 8:04pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

For entertainment purposes, that is not even funny.

One time my daughter popped off to me in the mall, then tried to switch her lil 15 year old azz away. I had her up against the wall so fast, feet dangling 6 inches off the floor, forearm up against her neck, her eyeballs bugged out. Security strolled by, "everything ok here?" I was like, "I GOT DIS! KEEP IT MOVIN!" Indeed they did. But I was never that rachett, omg!

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was she towards u after this altercation...dayum

LOLLOLLOL@ the bolded
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

The way that the mom tried to fight the guy carrying her out leads me to believe that they all ratchet. This is  learned behavior. 

The entire family needs an ass whooping. 

pretty much

mom is acting a fool, so are we really that surprised  the kids act a fool too?

Huge parenting fail. Both (the parents and the children) need help ASAP.

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

fake or not

kids do behave like this and worse

its so crucial to instill fear in your children...parents seem to forget that these days

^respect, not fear. BIG difference. Too many parents confuse the two. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic