Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:31pm
If this was real I don't think anyone would've stopped her from beating the brakes off those kids. The older black folk there might've even helped and lent some shoes and belts.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:32pm
LOL blaque you know you stole some grapes when you were a kid before you realized how dirty they are

which reminds me when I was like 5 I was doing it and some white lady told me I could go to jail. Bitch
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:33pm
i dont understand the to point of what she does.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:34pm
The "insignificant matter" police always get me. Like bitch get over yourself!
decemberdiamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote decemberdiamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:35pm
If this was real, those demon seed kids need to be dropped off at the precinct before she kills them.

Edited by decemberdiamond - Jan 05 2014 at 2:42pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont understand the to point of what she does.
Black jackass...LOL lmao...I mean she's trying to create a lane like the guys from the tv show Jackass...

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL blaque you know you stole some grapes when you were a kid before you realized how dirty they are

which reminds me when I was like 5 I was doing it and some white lady told me I could go to jail. Bitch
I wish a nigguh would.  I take one or 2 grapes to see if the bunch is sweet b4 I buy it .   It aint like I'm constantly just eating it like that boy was.  I also open my snacks & beverages b4 I get to the register.  
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:37pm
If this is that same "YOU GAVE ME AIDS!" heifer, this is not a damn prank and frankly she needs to be found and charged for the destruction of that business' property!

People today have a VERY twisted sense of what is a joke or a prank. Screenshots of people on social networking sites talmbout contracting all kinds of diseases and spreading it only for you to go to their Page to find some bull about " surprise, it was a prank!"

Fück outta here. Twisted motherfùckers.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:38pm
i used to eat the pistachios right out the bin when we went grocery shopping. i thought it was samples tbh. i didn't know it was wrong until i went to the store with my friend and his mom looked at me like i was crazy.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:40pm
those kids are terrible...deport them

why was the guy grabbing the mother so rough? i thought he was going to fight her

does the cameraman own stock in that damn store, f*ck those grapes...he had his camera ready because he wanted to see the mom confront her child

she probably just wanted to get in and out and leave, now her life is on worldstar...if the cameraman cared so damn much, he wouldn't have been filming

i hate every f*cking one

i feel bad for her and those kids don't give a damn...

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jan 05 2014 at 2:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>