Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
    Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:42pm
parenting fail. i didnt know this happened to black people. mother tries disciplining son in store and little boy gets bucked.

the mom is Caribbean, she might be haitian, i aint sure

Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:47pm
They about to send his ass back home. 
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:50pm
Well damn.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the norm for them. Event he little girl was playing around with the wig, taunting her mother.

Give me 2 minutes with both of them
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:52pm
lol @ the boy saying do something. wow. ok i guess ive had a change of heart some kids need they ass beat.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:52pm
Isn't this that lady who stages things like the HIV on the train incident? Her accent sounds trini.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:55pm
speechless… 

i was gonna say that the girl should have beat the boys ass when they were carrying the mom off.. it looked like she was trying to help the mom.. but then she started acting stupid too… 

why did the mom go after the girl when she came back though? talkin about she ripped the wig..? I'm not team woopings.. but i woulda slapped the piss out of that little boy the first chance i got. he wants to act all big and bad i would have fought him like he was all big and bad.. he'd never try that shiit again. 
you could tell he was a lil bish that can't fight at all… 

i wish we could get an update.. i wanna know what she did and what his punishments were… 
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:57pm
I hope it's staged and I don't really see how that guy was helping.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:00pm
Jesus Christ!!! I'm not usually partial to hitting kids but I would beat these monster brats senseless. Send their asses home indeed.

I don't understand why the older man kept restraining that woman, frankly.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:00pm
The way that the mom tried to fight the guy carrying her out leads me to believe that they all ratchet. This is  learned behavior. 

The entire family needs an ass whooping. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:02pm
hopefully child services are involved. that mother needs some help with those bad ass kids. i bet their fathers aren't involved in their lives either tbh. looks like they might have some type of mental issues too, either ADHD or ODD.

i'm #teamspank but a spanking or whooping won't work on these demon kids.

Edited by fckwitmeuknoigotit - Jan 05 2014 at 2:02pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>