Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I don't agree with thier disagreements on where to bury him.....I mean, it's been SIX weeks already!

I know Jermaine knows a lot more than what he was telling, but for privacy puposes, that could be the reason he acted like that. As long as those kids are ok in a safe & loving enviornment, that's all that matters.

True my friend, but he could have answered some of the questions.  Because, they are known by the public.  I pray that the children will be, and are okay.

You're right about that, especially about the drugs...those have been plastered everywhere, but he chose to deny it. 

Him denying about the drugs, made him to be a liar.  He could have addressed the other nosy questions, that Larry was asking by stating "no comment."  That way his credibility would not have been questioned.  Like, no one expected him to say anything about the autopsy report.  But, he could have answered that question, by saying he is not at liberty to speak on it, or something Big%20smileI could tell each time he was not telling the truth LOL.

"Detective Claudie" LOL The truth's gonna come out whether he wants to tell it or not.

AZ, you know I am on things LOL.  The truth will come out for sure.  Murray better relish the time he has, before LAPD haul him off to jail.  Did you hear that, Murray has another storage unit in Las Vegas?  One of his employee, went there and removed things last week.  All that is not going to help him.

Yeah, and what about those 2 women who took boxes of stuff out of the house BEFORE the 911 call was made? I can't wait to see him get strung up! 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 1:42pm

I don't agree with thier disagreements on where to bury him.....I mean, it's been SIX weeks already!

I know Jermaine knows a lot more than what he was telling, but for privacy puposes, that could be the reason he acted like that. As long as those kids are ok in a safe & loving enviornment, that's all that matters.

True my friend, but he could have answered some of the questions.  Because, they are known by the public.  I pray that the children will be, and are okay.

You're right about that, especially about the drugs...those have been plastered everywhere, but he chose to deny it. 

Him denying about the drugs, made him to be a liar.  He could have addressed the other nosy questions, that Larry was asking by stating "no comment."  That way his credibility would not have been questioned.  Like, no one expected him to say anything about the autopsy report.  But, he could have answered that question, by saying he is not at liberty to speak on it, or something Big%20smileI could tell each time he was not telling the truth LOL.

"Detective Claudie" LOL The truth's gonna come out whether he wants to tell it or not.

AZ, you know I am on things LOL.  The truth will come out for sure.  Murray better relish the time he has, before LAPD haul him off to jail.  Did you hear that, Murray has another storage unit in Las Vegas?  One of his employee, went there and removed things last week.  All that is not going to help him.

Yeah, and what about those 2 women who took boxes of stuff out of the house BEFORE the 911 call was made? I can't wait to see him get strung up! 

This dude is making himself look hella guilty through his actions. If he has nothing to hide he wouldn't be worried about what's in his storage units if you ask me.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 1:46pm
he is a damn  ATTENTION WHORE!Thumbs%20Down
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 1:51pm

I did not know that things were taken out of the house.  I know about the two women in Texas.  They went to the storage unit after 9:00 Texas time, which was after 6:00 LA time that same morning Michael died.  What Murray did not count on, is that a lot of cover up that he did would have been revealed.  He is a quack, and he is stupid too.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

This dude is making himself look hella guilty through his actions. If he has nothing to hide he wouldn't be worried about what's in his storage units if you ask me.

Co-sign !!   He underestimated a lot of things.
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 2:02pm

IA Claudie. Some of his responses got the side eye from me especially when he kept acting as though he didnt know answers to some of the questions being asked about Michael as far as the doctor and all of that goes.

Niecy, IMO, Jermain lied about a lot of things in the interview.  I was SMH, and giving him the side eye.   We love Michael, and I honestly would not say anything harmful about Michael.  But, Jermain knew what was happening, Tito went to Mexico to stop that one doctor from giving Michael all that medication.  IMO, Michael was not an addict he was in a lot of pain.  The awful burns to his scalp, can cause pain for the rest of anyone's life, in addition Lupus is painful.  Michael, was fortright, and announced that he was in rehab at one time.  So, Jermain cannot say he did not know.  I still do not believe, that he did not see the report from the second autopsy.

Jermain wants to turn Michael's legacy into a cash cow, he is only seeing $$$$$.  He will be holding out his hands, every chance that he get.  Death and money will change some people.  I still cannot believe, that he want Michael to be buried at Neverlands Confused

Yeah he is. I really didn't believe him when he said he didn't know Michael was on medications. The only reason he wants Michael buried at Neverland is because of money. It couldn't possibly be because of Michael's wishes seeing as how Michael didn't even want to be there anymore when he was alive what with the whole molestation thing.

Exactly !!  As afar as I am concerned, Debbie can go tend to her horses.  Now, all of a sudden she wants to be in the children's lives.  I cannot believe he was agreeing with that.  I hope the therapist that the children are seeing, will take things very slowly pertaining to visitation.  From a Psychological standpoint, I do not believe the children are ready for that at anytime soon.

I really don't think she needs to be in their life but who am I? Call my words harsh if you want to but I think, with all of Michael's family around, those kids have more than enough mama and daddy figures in their lives to be able to live life without her being in the picture.

Niecy I love you!Heart

I feel the exact same way.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by livi123 livi123 wrote:

IA Claudie. Some of his responses got the side eye from me especially when he kept acting as though he didnt know answers to some of the questions being asked about Michael as far as the doctor and all of that goes.

Niecy, IMO, Jermain lied about a lot of things in the interview.  I was SMH, and giving him the side eye.   We love Michael, and I honestly would not say anything harmful about Michael.  But, Jermain knew what was happening, Tito went to Mexico to stop that one doctor from giving Michael all that medication.  IMO, Michael was not an addict he was in a lot of pain.  The awful burns to his scalp, can cause pain for the rest of anyone's life, in addition Lupus is painful.  Michael, was fortright, and announced that he was in rehab at one time.  So, Jermain cannot say he did not know.  I still do not believe, that he did not see the report from the second autopsy.

Jermain wants to turn Michael's legacy into a cash cow, he is only seeing $$$$$.  He will be holding out his hands, every chance that he get.  Death and money will change some people.  I still cannot believe, that he want Michael to be buried at Neverlands Confused

Yeah he is. I really didn't believe him when he said he didn't know Michael was on medications. The only reason he wants Michael buried at Neverland is because of money. It couldn't possibly be because of Michael's wishes seeing as how Michael didn't even want to be there anymore when he was alive what with the whole molestation thing.

Exactly !!  As afar as I am concerned, Debbie can go tend to her horses.  Now, all of a sudden she wants to be in the children's lives.  I cannot believe he was agreeing with that.  I hope the therapist that the children are seeing, will take things very slowly pertaining to visitation.  From a Psychological standpoint, I do not believe the children are ready for that at anytime soon.

I really don't think she needs to be in their life but who am I? Call my words harsh if you want to but I think, with all of Michael's family around, those kids have more than enough mama and daddy figures in their lives to be able to live life without her being in the picture.

Niecy I love you!Heart

I feel the exact same way.

LOL I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this way. I thought I'd probably get bashed or something for saying that.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2009 at 2:22pm
The quoting is messing with me vision. JJ get's the side eye from me re: MJ's final resting place. All about the $$ and it's a durn shame.
zsazsa
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 11:10pm
shame
Omarion` View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2009 at 1:45pm
smh
Sunwell