BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jehovah Witness and voting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:29pm
Oh, didn't know this.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Love it, never ever ever want to move back to the US. It is not a paradise, we have problems like any other country. But to go from Detroit to here is a different world. Hey, I would take Jamaica, better weather. But I am looking into moving back to Germany in a few years. Berlin is GREAT! 

From Detroit to Holland and not Holland,MI....thats wassup! Was the move military related? I keep getting mixed reviews about Germany.

Oh heck no, those people are racist over there. They think they are Dutch but they have nothing in common with the people other here. They laugh at them and they old fashion out of date views. No, I got a job in Germany then moved here. I've had dual citizenship for 8 years now so I can move anywhere within the EU.

Germany isn't bad at all. You do have to speak German to live there, they will try to speak English with you but it is so broken. Very friendly people but if you are trying to watch your diet, watch out! They had for a while a problem with Neo-Nazis attacking German-Turks but that was 12 year ago. They have too much work over there so they are trying to get people from other countries to come and work there now.

sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:32pm
they don't believe in the bible or its doctrine.. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Oh heck no, those people are racist over there. They think they are Dutch but they have nothing in common with the people other here. They laugh at them and they old fashion out of date views. No, I got a job in Germany then moved here. I've had dual citizenship for 8 years now so I can move anywhere within the EU.

Germany isn't bad at all. You do have to speak German to live there, they will try to speak English with you but it is so broken. Very friendly people but if you are trying to watch your diet, watch out! They had for a while a problem with Neo-Nazis attacking German-Turks but that was 12 year ago. They have too much work over there so they are trying to get people from other countries to come and work there now.

I live near Holland,MI... they want so much to be Dutch ...LOL I did partake in tulip time tho for their lil festival...  it just looked like dress up but the food was nice. My cousin who was stationed in Germany loved it there...Everyone I know is moving either on the west coast or abroad. Just the other day my friend informed everyone she got a job offer in Japan. Cry I need to doing that paper work  for citizenship in the UK or do as AK said and find someone to marry meCry
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:40pm
LOL Oh you live close to Holland... wow
I hope you get the chance to give it a try, it took me a year to get it all together but I did it. I was like 19-20 years old when I left. You can do it. If you do come here, let me know and I can show you the ropes.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

they don't believe in the bible or its doctrine.. 

lies, falsehoods, and fallacies ma'am
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why do ppl always say if somebody wins they are leaving the country

Because some people are woefully ignorant on how complicated it is to expatriate to another country.  You will need a job, speak the language and learn the customs and what not.  Majority of those people ain't going anywhere so they are just talking out the side of their mouths.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:03pm

Nationalism

Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to salute the flag of any nation, recite the pledge of allegiance, stand for or sing the national anthem, run for public office, vote, or serve in the armed forces.

I get it
They are political neutral

Who's making these rules? Sounds kind of like a cult to me. No offense.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Why do ppl always say if somebody wins they are leaving the country

Because some people are woefully ignorant on how complicated it is to expatriate to another country.  You will need a job, speak the language and learn the customs and what not.  Majority of those people ain't going anywhere so they are just talking out the side of their mouths.

And a sense of privilege that they can just go wherever they please and that country will have them.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Nationalism

Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to salute the flag of any nation, recite the pledge of allegiance, stand for or sing the national anthem, run for public office, vote, or serve in the armed forces.

I get it
They are political neutral

Who's making these rules? Sounds kind of like a cult to me. No offense.

Not much difference between cult and religion tbh. A cult just isn't widely accepted
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic