Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jehovah Witness and voting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:23pm
LOL I remember a couple years ago some guy tried it out and did get hired. But other than that one guy, no, there are places for gay men. 
Sponsored Links

Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I used to be a JW yeeeeeears agoLOL

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

Yes, for the most part they don't vote or get involved with world affairs (unless its regarding the beloved state of IsraelErmm)

I remeber how my family members went apesh!t becasue my grandmother (who is a JW) was in the hospital over a heart conditon and some of her Jehovah Wickedness friends sneaked by and told her doctors that my grandma is not accepting a blood transfusion.

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to move furniture and rearrange facial features, so we had to permenantly ban them from visiting my grandmaStern Smile

what are you talking about w/Israel?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I had this Look
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

why them Brothas always knocking on my door ?

Lol..They actually came this past Sat. 

It was a first for me..

Another one got me in the Walmart parking lot
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I feel things might turn ugly in this thread..so I will just say I live in Holland and prostitution is legal here. In fact, sometimes you see wanted ads in the paper. There is a brothel right down the street from the local jail. I would see the women walking to work at the brothel as I rode past on my bike to work.
It is no big deal to most people. It is a job like every other one. They have a union and paid leave just like everybody else. The have worker rights and their own trade paper.

How do you like Holland? If Romney wins, I will be looking into moving out of this country. Either back to Jamaica, or somewhere in Europe.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:12pm
Love it, never ever ever want to move back to the US. It is not a paradise, we have problems like any other country. But to go from Detroit to here is a different world. Hey, I would take Jamaica, better weather. But I am looking into moving back to Germany in a few years. Berlin is GREAT! 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Love it, never ever ever want to move back to the US. It is not a paradise, we have problems like any other country. But to go from Detroit to here is a different world. Hey, I would take Jamaica, better weather. But I am looking into moving back to Germany in a few years. Berlin is GREAT! 

From Detroit to Holland and not Holland,MI....thats wassup! Was the move military related? I keep getting mixed reviews about Germany.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:20pm
Why do ppl always say if somebody wins they are leaving the country
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:25pm
Thanks Prazol. I appreciate the feedback. And I don't know about "people" but I personally said it because I mean it. It would be a nice change to move and experience a different location, and if that terror wins, even more reason for me to act. I have the means to do it..why not?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:27pm
Hmmm
Dk I just hear it alot during the elections.
In 2008 I heard alot of ppl saying it too that if Obama won they would move to Canada

Ok

Edited by jonesable - Nov 06 2012 at 1:29pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why do ppl always say if somebody wins they are leaving the country

They find the idea comforting?

I wanna leave regardless but ill comeback.....my desire to move isnt politically driven....just curious of the world....  i love this country I just cant stand a lot of the people who also live here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>