BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jehovah Witness and voting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

After my friend passed away suddenly via blood clot I(and mutual friends) wasn't allowed to attend her funeral or viewing because I wasn't a JWSleepy

Damn really. That's messed up. I just went to one last Wednesday for my husbands friend and the friends brother. No one told me anything or all he other people in there. There were two separate funerals though. A catholic one and the Jehovah's one right after.
Sponsored Links

iNFATUATE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iNFATUATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:41am
Go fight the JW who don't vote y'all.Wacko
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:44am
We were told days b4 that it would be just for the church family. I asked if I could at least come to a viewing and pay my respects and was told it wouldn't be necessary but they appreciated the thought and it was a private ceremony. Maybe it had something to do with her fam not knowing me because I knew her from classes but even someone who knew her mom wasn't allowed to go. I was pretty upset for a long time and yeah it still hurts this many years later.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:47am
That sucks. My mom always told me about her friends brother passing. He was catholic and his wife was Jehovah's Witness and she refused to attend the funeral because it was a catholic one.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:49am
My husband isn't practicing but his mother makes the family participate in all the functions, except him since we got married. I feel like it might be an issue in the future.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:00pm

I used to be a JW yeeeeeears agoLOL

Yes, for the most part they don't vote or get involved with world affairs (unless its regarding the beloved state of IsraelErmm)

I remeber how my family members went apesh!t becasue my grandmother (who is a JW) was in the hospital over a heart conditon and some of her Jehovah Wickedness friends sneaked by and told her doctors that my grandma is not accepting a blood transfusion.

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to move furniture and rearrange facial features, so we had to permenantly ban them from visiting my grandmaStern Smile
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

We were told days b4 that it would be just for the church family. I asked if I could at least come to a viewing and pay my respects and was told it wouldn't be necessary but they appreciated the thought and it was a private ceremony. Maybe it had something to do with her fam not knowing me because I knew her from classes but even someone who knew her mom wasn't allowed to go. I was pretty upset for a long time and yeah it still hurts this many years later.

i know ppl who have done this but it had nothing to do with church. the family did not want his friends there. i understand being hurt bc i was.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I used to be a JW yeeeeeears agoLOL

Yes, for the most part they don't vote or get involved with world affairs (unless its regarding the beloved state of IsraelErmm)

I remeber how my family members went apesh!t becasue my grandmother (who is a JW) was in the hospital over a heart conditon and some of her Jehovah Wickedness friends sneaked by and told her doctors that my grandma is not accepting a blood transfusion.

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to move furniture and rearrange facial features, so we had to permenantly ban them from visiting my grandmaStern Smile

what are you talking about w/Israel?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:18pm
I feel things might turn ugly in this thread..so I will just say I live in Holland and prostitution is legal here. In fact, sometimes you see wanted ads in the paper. There is a brothel right down the street from the local jail. I would see the women walking to work at the brothel as I rode past on my bike to work.
It is no big deal to most people. It is a job like every other one. They have a union and paid leave just like everybody else. The have worker rights and their own trade paper.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I feel things might turn ugly in this thread..so I will just say I live in Holland and prostitution is legal here. In fact, sometimes you see wanted ads in the paper. There is a brothel right down the street from the local jail. I would see the women walking to work at the brothel as I rode past on my bike to work.
It is no big deal to most people. It is a job like every other one. They have a union and paid leave just like everybody else. The have worker rights and their own trade paper.

Do they have brothels with hetro menStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>