BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jeffrey's quality gone down?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 9:42pm
I heard his Malay hair was janky so I just ordered from Virgin Chinese...I said cuticles aligned, no fillers, strong wefts, and something else. I hope this hair lasts longer than one install like Natural_Tee's did.
Sponsored Links

fredricafekkai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredricafekkai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 12:25am
oop i just ordered kc. sooooooo i hope his quality aint trash!
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:04am
Jeffs hair is trash
Jamillah81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamillah81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:17am
I haven't had any issues yet, except, the last order I placed for some kinky straight was a weird shade of brown. Like chocolate brown. The time before that I got Chinese body wave and it didn't tangle until the 3rd install. Cowboy Magic fixed that.

I just ordered Mongolian light yaki hair from him last night, so we shall see!!

He is getting pricy though so I will be pricing other cv's next go round.
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 9:27am
when was jefferey hair ever good
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by fredricafekkai fredricafekkai wrote:

'

Be careful.  My sister ordered some kc from him recently (Nov/Dec 2012) and it matted something horribly.  I was quite surprised because i purchased from him a few years ago and had no issues.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by fredricafekkai fredricafekkai wrote:

My KC from him lasted over a year. That thing kept going and going and going. After color, bleach, numerous times being straightened ..but that was just my experience. Good luck! Im pulling for you! Smile
SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:06am
Hi OP, 

While I can't agree that Jeffrey's quality has gone down because I've only ordered from him once. What I can say is that the hair and the ordering process was crap. 

Before joining BHM a few days ago (lol) I was a long time lurker. I "researched" this board up and down trying to decide which CV to order from. I narrowed it down to to the main 3 CV's, then decided to go with Jeffrey because of his fast shipping. I wanted a custom curl and I even sent him pictures and the curl diameter I wanted. I sent him pictures of me so that he could dye my silk closure appropriately. I sent him a detailed...very detailed order form. This man and I exchanged over 60 emails, and with each email he was patient and reassuring. I felt confident when I placed my order. 

Well a few days later I received my hair. I ordered three bundles of my custom curl and a silk closure. First off the packaging on my "custom" curl was labeled as kinky curly. Red Flag number 1. Then I noticed that my silk closure was a lace closure. Red Flag number 2. I then realized that one of the bundles was a completely different texture then the other. Final. Red. Flag. Not to mention that the hair had a ton of fillers in it. I was too thru. I emailed Jeffrey about the issues and he agreed to send me a new silk closure and another bundle of hair. Which was very nice of him. 

I received my new package in a few days and was highly disappointed when I saw the closure. It was horrible! I mean the color of the closure was lighter than a light brown (I typically order medium brown closures). Nonetheless after $300, 90 emails, and time wasted I am over ordering from CV's. 
SpringShowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringShowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:08am
Here's the email I sent him regarding what I wanted. Please tell me if this order form  was not detailed enough: 

Hi Jeffrey,

Here is the information for my order. Please read it carefully and confirm that you can deliver this product to me as specified below. I have also attached pictures of myself so that you can match the silk closure to my skin as well as pictures of the curl texture (12mm) that I want. Please confirm and then we can proceed with payment.

Premium Machine weft hair

Use only premium grade virgin Malaysian hair.

Use only natural black hair, no dyes, no color

No white hair is to be used.

Hair must be able to be colored by my client.

Extra strong premium machine weft – no shedding hair

Hair must not be shorter than the stated length.

Please see below for the specifications:

·         Weight: 4 ounces for each bundle

·         Hair texture: Malaysian virgin Remy hair

·         Curl Texture: 12mm (see attached picture)

·         Hair length:  16 inches, 18 inches, and 20 inches

·         Hair color: natural black

·         Hair curl: Steam Process the virgin Remy hair to a 12mm curl (see attached picture)

·         Qty: Three 4 ounce bundles including shipping

·         Total: (including shipping): $300

Silk Closure – Very important that the closure does not shed!

Multi-layer silk closure that completely hides the knots

Extra strong base from which hair does not shed

Silk color to look like scalp

Silk fabric must be able to be tinted with fabric dyes by my client

Highest quality 100% Malaysian black virgin hair steam processed for texture only

Please do not over process the hair

Hair to be soft and silky and to not tangle

Hair to be able to withstand color processing by professional client

Please see below for the specifications:

·         With side burns: No

·         Hair texture: Malaysian virgin Remy hair

·         Curl Texture: 12mm

·         Hair color: natural black

·         Closure Size: 3.5x4

·         Hair curl: Steam Process the virgin Remy hair to a 12mm curl (see attached picture)

·         Density: 90% - 100%

·         Hair length: 16 inches top to bottom same length

·         Quantity: 1 piece

·         Silk Color: Please dye the silk to the clients complexion (see picture)

·         Hair Style: Freestyle

·         Knot: Single Knot and hidden

·         Baby hair: No

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:30am
SpringShowers now you know doggone well you gave him too much to read. Their English is not even that good when they send emails. You gave him a AV version of an order formLOL.
you gotta speak to them like this:
Silk closure 4x4
hidden knots
top grade hair
single knots throughout
no tangle no shed
DO LIKE PICHUR(picture) I SEND YOU
send me pic before send out or PAYPAL DISPUTE YOU!!!

Sorry this happened to you. waist of time and money when they don't get it right. You should've asked for pictures before shipping out.

Can you post pictures of what he sent?

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 30 2013 at 12:40pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists