FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jealous 12 year old tries to kill baby niece

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:58am
The fact that the child was her 16 year old sister's child might have added to the complications.  It's hard enough for a child to have to compete with a sibling for attention, but this 12 year old was put in the position of competing with her niece.

Awful in so many ways.
Sponsored Links

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Sounds white.
Not surprised.
I remember watching something on ID about this lil girl killing both her siblings.
sounds blk to me

anywho, I'm sick of these kids being raised wrong with not enough love or guidance in the home.  Some ppl should not be parents
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 9:24am
Sounds like a spoiled child who needs to understand there are consequences for her actions.
IMO, she needs her azz whooped, that might bring her back to reality.

I hope she's never placed with that baby again, I'd wouldn't trust the crazy girl.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I want every adult who comes in contact with this 12 year old arrested. Unless she is a sociopath it seems like she has been abused.
how you figure its abuse?

With the exception of her being a sociopath a normal child doesn't go around trying to kill babies. This rage came from somewhere note she targeted someone she had power over not any adults. She is copying behavior she has learned from someone.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:06am
Too much reaching in this thread
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:06am
Would be messed up if the mom was dosing the baby so she didn't have to be bothered and blames the kid.....wouldnt be the first time
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Too much reaching in this thread

un-based conjecture at its finest
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Sounds like she is spoiled with an overdose of crazy...how'd you get "abused" from
the story?

this
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:56am
I can relate to the 12y.o's pain, cause I was 12 when I put my 9 month old cousin in a dryer and turned it on. Girls that age need a lot of emotional care and when they don't get it, they act out.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I can relate to the 12y.o's pain, cause I was 12 when I put my 9 month old cousin in a dryer and turned it on. Girls that age need a lot of emotional care and when they don't get it, they act out.
Confused I have so many personal questions 4 u
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>