FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jealous 12 year old tries to kill baby niece

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jealous 12 year old tries to kill baby niece
    Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 9:57pm

I would have beat the shyt out that lil girl.

A 12-year-old girl has been arrested inWashington Parish on an attempted first-degree murder charge after authorities said she tried to kill her 8-month-old niece by giving her two doses of liquid prescription medicine over a two-day period. When questioned by authorities, the girl said she was jealous of the attention being given to her infant cousin, Washington Parish Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Mike Haley said.

The Sheriff's Office began investigating the incident about five days ago after it received a report of the alleged abuse from the Department of Children and Family Services, Haley said.

The 12-year-old's name is being withheld because she is a juvenile.

washington parish sheriff office logo.jpgNOLA.com | The Times-Picayune file

Haley said the 12-year-old was living in a home in a rural part of the parish with her 16-year-old sister and the sister's 8-month-old child, along with other adults.

The 12-year-old told authorities she was jealous of attention being given to the infant, so she decided to kill the infant by giving the baby liquid medication while the baby's mother was bathing, Haley said.

The 12-year-old gave the infant two doses of prescription liquid medication over a two-day period, Haley said.

Adults in the home became concerned because the infant was sleeping for an extended time, Haley said. When they questioned why the baby might be in distress, Haley said the 12-year-old confessed to giving the baby medicine.

The infant was taken to Riverside Medical Center in Franklinton and has since recovered, the Sheriff's Office said.

The 12-year-old was arrested Wednesday (Dec. 18) on an attempted first-degree murder charge, Haley said. She is being held in the Florida Parishes Juvenile Detention Center in Tangipahoa Parish awaiting further disposition from the juvenile court.

"This is a tragic situation which really troubles me," Washington Parish Sheriff Randy Seal said. "I am so pleased the infant is OK and so concerned that a 12-year-old child must now face the future having to deal with the issues she created for herself."

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2013/12/12-year-old_arrested_on_attemp.html#incart_river

Sponsored Links

browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:03pm
Wow.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:07pm
So now what happens to the little girl?

I'm glad the baby is ok..
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:20pm
I want every adult who comes in contact with this 12 year old arrested. Unless she is a sociopath it seems like she has been abused.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:22pm
Sounds like she is spoiled with an overdose of crazy...how'd you get "abused" from
the story?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:42pm
Like, if the mother of the little baby who was getting poisoned had a blackout moment on the 12 y/o, I would understand.

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:43pm
The 12 year old was abused/neglected whatever ... such that she got to this desparate point.

The whole household needs to be under investigation. Something ain't right.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 10:58pm
I would think that if she was neglected and/or abused, that she would take it out on the adults who caused that feeling...not another child? Idk, guess we all interpret it different Lol..in either case...she still has an overdose of crazy..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:02pm
i wonder how they found out.. 

i wonder how much time they'll give her 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 11:08pm
She told them. 4th paragraph from the bottom Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System