BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jayz and his legs (happy BD B)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:24pm
beautiful family
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Blue's hair is always a mess..I find that odd, since her parents are rich.  Bey could easily pay someone.

Now this I agree with. I didn't do much to my baby's hair the first 1-1.5 years, but now I make her sit. It's probably the most irritating 2 hours of my life. I'm being dramatic, but y'all get it. If I can spend time on my weave and Afro, then I got time and patience for my baby. If I had extra money I would get her hair done until she could sit better.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:29pm
Sometimes i hear folks go in about these kids hair and i go back and look and i still dont get it.. but maybe I do and just dont care.....It looks as tho her hair is growing uneven shorter in the back longer on the top and sides....meh
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:01pm
Blue probably just stares Bey down if she comes near her with a comb and Bey just backs off...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Blue probably just stares Bey down if she comes near her with a comb and Bey just backs off...

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sometimes i hear folks go in about these kids hair and i go back and look and i still dont get it.. but maybe I do and just dont care.....It looks as tho her hair is growing uneven shorter in the back longer on the top and sides....meh
baby hair grows in weird like that sometimes.

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:41pm
Aww beautiful
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

baby hair grows in weird like that sometimes.

Oh I know it... thats how one of my lil cousins hair grew...  and well if folk on here seen how my mom did her hair back then..she would be getting clowned like lil blue...lol LOL
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:00pm
Must be nice to celebrate your b-day on a yacht.  I aint mad.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 11:09pm
maybe she's just letting blue be carefree
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style