Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jayne Kennedy Ex Says He Didnt Leak the Sex Tape
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jayne Kennedy Ex Says He Didnt Leak the Sex Tape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jayne Kennedy Ex Says He Didnt Leak the Sex Tape
    Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:22pm
I always heard he was the one who released the sex tape too.
He's been labeled as 'the jerk' in my head since.

Jayne Kennedy's Ex-Husband Suing Ebony... I Didn't Leak Our Sex Tape!!

0205-leon-jayne-kennedy-gettyLeon Kennedy -- who co-starred in a real life sex tape with legendary sportscaster Jayne Kennedy back in the '80s -- is suing the people behind Ebony magazine claiming they falsely ID'd him as the man who leaked the infamous XXX footage to the media.

In case you're unaware, the sex tape featuring Leon and Jayne is widely considered the grand-daddy of the celebrity sex tape ... since Leon was a big actor at the time (starring in a ton of blaxploitation flicks) and Jayne was a commentator on "NFL Today."

They divorced in the early '80s ... and years later, the sex tape mysteriously surfaced (you can still find the footage online ... it's super grainy).

Recently, Ebony magazine published an article in which Leon claims he was wrongly fingered as the source of the leak.  In that issue, Ebony claimed that Jayne Kennedy's first husband - not named in the article - "viciously leaked" a sex tape during their divorce, copies of which "passed from perv to perv," according to the complaint.

Kennedy denies it: "Kennedy did not leak a sex tape at all, much less leak a sex tape 'viciously' during the Kennedy divorce. Rather, a tape was stolen by a third party approximately a decade after the Kennedy 1981 divorce and was subsequently distributed in the 1990s with no knowledge, consent or participation by Kennedy.

Leon -- now an ordained minister who preaches around the globe -- is furious claiming the mag straight up lied when it wrote that he "viciously leaked" the tape. He insists the tape was stolen by an unidentified 3rd party and distributed without consent from Leon or Jayne.

Now, Leon is now gearing up to file a lawsuit against Ebony ... and he's out for blood.

Leon says the story has damaged him both professionally and emotionally -- and now, he wants more than $1 MILLION to make things right ... including $4,546.05 for out of pocket medical expenses caused by stress and anxiety from the article.  He claims he has lost at least $35,000 in canceled ministry dates, and suffered a 40 percent decrease in invitations to minister at churches and conferences.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:25pm
Ewwwww.....
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:26pm
I Loved Leon in 'Penintentary'
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:32pm
lol @ all parties involved.  dont nobody care about no black and white beta sex tape from 1492 with disco balls, geri curls and bell bottoms.  these mofos flattering the hell out themselves lmao
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:37pm
Harpo...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Harpo...

LoL

And to be specific I meant eww at him. She's gorge.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:15pm
Something is real off bout his face :0(.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:15pm
I never thought he was the least bit cute but supposedly he was hot.

she, gorgeous!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Harpo...

this LOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:45pm
His face reminds me of a duck for some reason. He's odd looking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic