BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JAY Z & Beyonce RUN "The Movie"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:08am
That white pants suit was cute......

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:41am
after that fiasco

aint nobody believing bey got it like that
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 11:57am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

why everything gotta be Bonnie and Clyde tho?  they coulda gone the Mr. and Mrs. Smith route.  Spies are what's in now. 

despite the acting it's an excellent piece of marketing.

Originally posted by nebhnebh nebhnebh wrote:

They are too rich to be playing gangsta.  Real life just isn't like that.  What kind of message are they trying to send with this...Bey in hooker clothes, Jay conducting himself like a big player pimp Ermm 

Liars.

Why? Jay you're 40+ years old, Bey you're on the cover of Time magazine and on a first name basis with the Obamas. Leave that ratchetness to Rihanna, Solange and the rest of them. Y'all are in a different league now. Who is this supposed to appeal to? 

That being said, we need a sequel to Belly (starring Drake and Rihanna). 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:03pm
Bey really as a ho tho...lol the only hustle women got in the hood is bustin it open uh.... they needa stop
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Right lmao

You didn't even have to watch it to figure out that it's a promo for their tour
Ain't nobody tryna watch Carmen The Hip Hopera pt II

Bee hive will watch Beyonce take a dump and yell Yaaaaassssss the entire time......
DeadLOL

The stans give me even more life on the innanets. Actually wanting to go see it lmao
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:35pm
Looks cheesy
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:54pm
Sean Penn? Why would you do this? 

This is crazy. I have never seen two people so obsessed with themselves...like this ish gives Kim and Kanye a run for their money.  

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:56pm
Y'all are reading to much into this.....its a damn commercial.....
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:31pm
Commercial makes it even worse.  It's an ode to thug life.  Lmao if this is really how they see themselves.

Are they still living in the beginning of their romance?   When Bey could claim innocence in loving somebody like Jay?  "I love him...I don't care what my momma say or my daddy say whoa oooh oooh..."

Is this their dream?  Really lmao if this is how they see themselves or even wants the world to seem them as Ermm... machine gun toting, catching bullet, motorcycle riding... when in real life they kale eating, resort swaggin, & whatever it is that they really do.

I cannot stress enough, I am not a Bey fan so whatever they do is sh*ts, especially stuff like this.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:36pm
I really do wish them the best  and hope their union lasts but they got to pull up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic