Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Japan is running out of ninjas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Japan is running out of ninjas
    Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:47am
That stinks. Hopefully a ninja renaissance will come about.

I wanted to be a ninja when I was a kid.
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:49am
seal team six>>>>>ninjas imho
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:52am
Oh, I thought you meant  NICCAS. I was about to go there and terrorize Japanese women more than Godzillas.

Edited by Mixer - Nov 26 2012 at 10:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Falling meteors aiming at you/fire balls the size of cities/ summmoned giant animals attacking you/ mind controling you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>snipers aiming at you.

LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Ryu Hayabusa would beat all of those bitches' asses.

Edited by Mixer - Nov 26 2012 at 10:57am
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:58am
that's not true my grand baby is a one its in his blood line he's part Japanese and his grand parents from Japan sent him his swords already at 6 months old I couldn't freaking believe it. Cry I thought it was a set up to catch us a case so they could get the baby. I got pictures of him sitting next to his swords. 

samura2.jpg

Edited by sexibeach - Nov 26 2012 at 11:06am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:02am
yea well this aint street fighter. i was a fan of ninjas too. but its a new era. people aren't using bow n arrows and hatchets anymore. you seen the last samurai? the ninjas in that movie couldn't even defeat the old samurai. the old samurai couldn't beat the modern weaponry and war tacticts tbh.

check this video out.

el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:02am
they need to let me in ill dedicate my life to that sh*t
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

That stinks. Hopefully a ninja renaissance will come about.

I wanted to be a ninja when I was a kid.
I remember putting a shirt or a towel or something and tucked it into the back of the collar of my shirt and then I would run around like that was somehow flying like Superman. Ahh, thanks for bringing back that good memory.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:27am
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m817bzcckr1r7qsdw.gif

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

that's not true my grand baby is a one its in his blood line he's part Japanese and his grand parents from Japan sent him his swords already at 6 months old I couldn't freaking believe it. Cry I thought it was a set up to catch us a case so they could get the baby. I got pictures of him sitting next to his swords. 

samura2.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic