FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedJanice is at it again....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:53pm
LOL I remember Jungle Jen-gate well and her "beta testers"!
Sponsored Links

ycdiva98 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:01pm
Wow this video is a classic people really do try to keep secrets when it comes to ar ju ju 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 4:51pm
I still say that facility looks like a sweat shop. I still say she steams it boils her hair. I still say she's full of it when she says Cambodians are "mixed"--and you would know that if you have ever been to Cambodia. I still say the entire purpose of that video wasn't to inform, but to advertise, because you can still get a great product for less than half the price if her hair. I still say she's only paying those women $2 for scalping them.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I still say that facility looks like a sweat shop. I still say she steams it boils her hair. I still say she's full of it when she says Cambodians are "mixed"--and you would know that if you have ever been to Cambodia. I still say the entire purpose of that video wasn't to inform, but to advertise, because you can still get a great product for less than half the price if her hair. I still say she's only paying those women $2 for scalping them.

Nooooo Tokyo 2 dollllassss.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

omg ladies plz check this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOBjTHgo4M

That explain a lotOuchLOLLOLLOL

Those videos are HILARIOUS!
OAN, I can't believe how ppl jump on a bandwagon just to be able to say they have this or that. Going thru all of that to purchase hair??? PUHLEEEZE!!!!!! If I'm going thru all that the mf hair better, not tangle, she'd or split. It better wash itself, curl itself & install itself in my head. All that f*ckery to.purchase hair. I bet Ms Jungle Jen sat back lhmfao....
ycdiva98 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:27pm
Now that is highway robbery I also think some of the hair is processed for the curls. To give someone $2.00 for that d blend hair she charges $300+++ for an ounces she is making a killing
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:36pm

I was going to ask how much she's paying for the hair and how much she's paying the workers.  Probably not much.
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:38pm
LOL I still do not understand who is buying hair from her or why.  And if the hair is so great wouldn't any of the customers she has be 1 time only.  I can't imagine people are buying more than once at the prices she has .  Also, this site should not be a threat to such a greatConfused "pun intended" company.  That is cause for alarm IMO. 
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:46pm

Even if she doesn't steam it -which I do not believe-I have yet to see any of this coarse ethnic hair out of the 2 or 3 people that posted the hair .  It just looked like regular thick black Chinese hair -which could be anything as we all know.  I mean being a vendor is a perfect way and motive to duplicate whatever texture you want and make up a story to validate it -if you ask me-that's business but again who in the world can afford to buy this crap !?!?! and does it last forever ??lol
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOLDeadCry

GIRL!!!!! LOLLOL This Gif almost had me coping it... lmfao
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic