BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jan '13: Hair/Skin/Beauty Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Gawd im guilty of sleeping in makeup too. Thats why I try to wash my face as soon as I get in the house cause if I lay down I usually dont get back up   LOL

Hair: wash once a week. Moisturize with shea butter and conditioner

Face: wash every night, start exfoliating again

Body: start drinking water again. I need to find my big water bottle to bring to work with me
Gain 15 pounds Stern Smile, then start working out every week

Also take my multi vitamins again

get out LOL

sorry maysay,  don't know anything bout cuticles
Sponsored Links

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:52am
Skin: Continue using homemade body butters- the only thing that works for my skin during winter. My skin drinks thick creams up and keeps my legs, arms, etc moisturized all day. Techniques: dry brushing,  and steaming to keep my skin exfoliated, soft, and smooth. 

Hair: Nothing different - I'm in a protective style 99.9% of the time (twists, braids, etc.) Im on the hunt for nice hairstyles that will work on my natural hair.

Tangent but it's funny that whenever my hair reaches a long length (its about waistlength now), I have urges to chop it all off. 

These bobs + side swept bangs are lovely and oh so tempting. But they wouldn't work for my round face. I would end up looking like a prepubescent boy or dora the explorer. 

Oh and I forgot- gotta get back on my exercise + health regimen (eating healthy, juicing, gym, running, etc.) I've been slacking off a little. 

Edited by purpulicious01 - Jan 02 2013 at 9:56am
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:16am
Hair: baby my leave-out

Skin:
1)moisturize and seal my dry skin ...trying to glisten like Kenya Moore out here (j/k)
2)finally try a peel for my blemishes and dark spots

Nails: Get these cuticles together with cream and oil

Beauty: Buy my winter foundation and try a new lippie

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:18am
get to MBL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:27am
whats the deal with these cuticles

and somebody tell me about this clarisonic! 
maybe i will get proactiv's dark spot corrector  
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:34am
Hair:  get the curlformers to work rightLOL!  Continue to be good to my hair, try new styles as it gets longer and longer.  Surf youtube more regularly for ideas on styling.

Skin:  Do more exfoliating.  Go get professional facials, too.  I need new make-up since my skin is getting drier.

Body:  Get back into exercising regularly again.  Stick with WW to lose 20 lbs (lost 3 so farApprove)
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

whats the deal with these cuticles

and somebody tell me about this clarisonic! 
maybe i will get proactiv's dark spot corrector  
I don't have the clarisonic, I have a knockoff someone gave me as a gift. And it works well. It helps exfoliate the skin. I don't think it will remove dark spots. But it will assist with cell turnover...so maybe coupling it with a kojic acid cleanser, you'll see faster results. At least that's what I'm doing.

Here is a link to different alternatives if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a clarisonic...

PrettyEyez82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyEyez82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:39am
Skin: get back to weekly exfoliating.

Hair: Start Tex-laxing in March while maintaining healthy, balanced hair.

Continue to workout 2-3x a week (dance class/ yoga)

Consume lots of water, fresh fruits and raw veggies.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:42am
Skin: Find a good sunscreen and moisturizer. Start looking for good anti age products. Maybe get a peel or two to even up my skin tone. Overall keep drinking water and get back to doing facial massage.

Hair: Nothing much except get it cut low again and will be wearing wigs or braids/twists half of the year.

Body: Lose some pounds again.LOL And start taking up yoga or something to make my body feel lean and
strong. And maybe get my nails done at times.

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 02 2013 at 11:43am
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:42am
Sally's sells a great cuticle remover....once I get home I'll find and post it up. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic