FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedJan 13: Hair/Skin/Beauty Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:03pm
Face-keep using my benzol peroxide face wash, vit c serum, and fade cream for my post inflammatory scarring. I was actually thinking of buying a clarisonic. I was actually looking up reviews yesterday on it. But looking at what Jewels posted, I might get the olay one instead or even start with the sephora manual brush first.

Hair-keeping up with my sew ins. Hair is growing like a weed for whatever reason now. I think I'm going to wear a faux bun or half wig for a week or so after I take this sew in down to air my hair out a bit before going to the next sew in.. I'm going to have to get closures bc my ng is unsightly these days and I don't like flat ironing my leave out. Closing in on APL... Hopefully my shorter layers will play semi-catch up this year.

Body-drink two bottles of water a day as my first mini goal of the week. Lose 10 pounds this month. Make whipped shea butter for my body. Start back dry brushing!!
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:05pm
face: 
water water water, at least 4 bottles per day. and i need to get consistent again with my green drinks. my skin used to be perfection and i didnt even do ish to it.. just ate/drank right.  

but since its a mess now.. i just bought hella things. 
im gonna try to be consistent with amla masks, and betonite clay+tumeric masks once a week each. (speaking of, i need to buy some more alma) 

i just got this olive oil cleanser from MUAC so im gonna try that out, hopefully it works well for my dry skin, but still cleanses well. 

then i just got some more of this stuff called gly-luronic serum, its basically hyluronic acid and glycolic acid that you just put on your face whenever and leave on, moisturizing, tightening, and helps with pores.. had it before but was never consistent. I plan on mixing this with l-asorbic acid and applying in the morning after cleansing. 

The other vitamin c i tried, my face didnt like it.. so im hoping this one will be better. 
Before bed ill apply the asorbic acid with coconut oil. i also plan on putting this on my entire body 

will experiment with sealing in moisture with castor for my face at night.. 
and i also got some na-pca spray with aloe vera.. idk if ill add that in the morning or night 

Body: 
moisture moisture moisture
shea, coconut, jojoba, especially after showers. 
sometimes ill throw in some asorbic acid and put it all over 

and get done with physical therapy so i can get active again. 

hair.. sigh. 
i really need to be more consistent with this than any other thing. 
im bald headed in this one spot.. its awful. i really care most about that part as well as my edges growing.. alot. aside from that i just want health.. i will probably slowly trim my long parts to get even with my bald headed parts.. 

i will consistently tie up my hair (so hard for me) and moisturize with bhringraj oil, vatika, coconut, jojoba, whatever else i have + seal with castor 
scalp massages, indian herb washes once a week, henna every two weeks. 
basically just baby my hair.. especially this one part in the back. 

sorry this is so long

Any tips for hair growth aids? i think that most of my stuff is more-so for health.. 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:12pm
Well coco healthy hair begins with overall health. I take a gang of vitamins. Do you have a vitamin reggie?
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

whats the deal with these cuticles

and somebody tell me about this clarisonic! 
maybe i will get proactiv's dark spot corrector  

The clarisonic will not remove dark spots. It is a great cleansing tool though. I did a test for just using a wash cloth and the clarisonic. My face was cleaner with the clarisonic.
For dark spots I would use something with glycolic acid. Walgreens has a great moisturizer that you can use under your regular rmoisturizer or by itself. Gave me dewy skin.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:15pm
i did jewels.. i have bottles and bottles of pills.. 

but i decided that id rather eat lots of vitamins instead of taking them.. so i was juicing greens for a minute.. but it was too much work for me so i have this greens powder that basically has hella diff greens and would pretty much equate to a multi.. 

i take things like flax, fish oil, astaxanthin.. but i need to get biotin. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:19pm
most of all (aside from my edges) i just want thicker hair.. 
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:20pm
Hair

I have box braids in at the moment, they keep slipping out though since i did them myself 

Makeup

-Only wearing this when i go out. Usually clinique oil free foundation, sleek blush in sahara and miss sporty eyeliner.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i did jewels.. i have bottles and bottles of pills.. 

but i decided that id rather eat lots of vitamins instead of taking them.. so i was juicing greens for a minute.. but it was too much work for me so i have this greens powder that basically has hella diff greens and would pretty much equate to a multi.. 

i take things like flax, fish oil, astaxanthin.. but i need to get biotin. 

well good. I'm not big on veggies so I have to take vitamins. I'm taking a ton now & my hair is healthy, but more importantly, I'm pretty healthy...LOL
I need to get more flax seed.
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:33pm
Does any one know how to get rid of chest acne?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by lumii18 lumii18 wrote:

Does any one know how to get rid of chest acne?
I would assume the same thing for the face. Maybe a benzoyl preroxide cleanser? Is this something new Lumii? Maybe you're allergic to something?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic