Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Jamie Fox on vacay with baby mama and daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 7:49pm
y'all want him to have black baby mommas? uhm...neaux. we need black families not disjointed baby mommas w/confidentiality clauses and ish.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:16pm
LOL @ pinch of black! 
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

y'all want him to have black baby mommas? uhm...neaux. we need black families not disjointed baby mommas w/confidentiality clauses and ish.
yup!
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
He won't get any of my money
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:10am
So random
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:20am
he is still smashing her...it's obvious. not because they went in vacation together but because if the body language between the 2.
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

he is still smashing her...it's obvious. not because they went in vacation together but because if the body language between the 2.

There's not a lot to go on when it comes to body language. I can't really tell. 
A part of me knows that the perceived sexual tension is probably due to context given to the pictures.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:29am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

BOOM!

Clap
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:40am
my very close friend has been to jamie's house in cali for events b4 back when she lived in cali. she said that there was a white woman that was introduced as his fiancee hosting he parties as the lady of the house. i have to show her these pix to see if its the same person but when she would describe the woman, sounds like it was her. this is the same friend that told me a story about jamie smashing a NFL legend when she was on vaca at the legend's florida home.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:03am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

my very close friend has been to jamie's house in cali for events b4 back when she lived in cali. she said that there was a white woman that was introduced as his fiancee hosting he parties as the lady of the house. i have to show her these pix to see if its the same person but when she would describe the woman, sounds like it was her. this is the same friend that told me a story about jamie smashing a NFL legend when she was on vaca at the legend's florida home.

...there are no women in the NFL....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>