Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:55pm
sorry ..... not buying it

Flying fish jump out of the water and can glide for 30 to 50 metres!
Barbados is hailed as "The land of the flying fish". This interesting fish abounds in our waters and has become something of a national emblem as well as a staple part of our diet. Other popular local fish are dolphin, kingfish, sailfish, barracuda, tuna, red snapper and chub. Incidentally, whenever you see "dolphin" on a menu, please don't think that you are about to eat "flipper" and his friends. Dolphin in Barbados is an ugly but delicious fish, not a porpoise, otherwise known as mahi-mahi.

http://www.totallybarbados.com/barbados/About_Barbados/Local_Information/Facts_about_Barbados/

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Brja someone posted fried gator in the national dish thread and i was moved to try it. These farin people corrupting my morals.

Try it...I did ...was skeptical but went ahead and did it
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:57pm
Came to Jamaica last December as well and tried jerk rabbit... that was gooddddd
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

some places call mahi mahi dolphin tho... I doubt it was actually dolphin

It was Dolphin Jamcay...it is a delicacy there

Nah, that's mahi mahi. It's not dolphin like flipper! LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:22pm
Off-tpic: Big up my DJ! Yes Yes Yes yes he has started a defamation lawsuit against Police Commisioner Ellington (he just resigned a week ago, unrelated) and TVJ (one of 2 local tv stations! I love him i saw the article on observer but just now seeing the actual suit on tv LMAOOO. Go Kartel!

yessssssss

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

I read the second articles before, and man the opening line slayed me.
LOL

Rohan i thought they were protected under the law, chattel houses that is. I thought you could not destroy them, heritage etc etc

Haha, us bajans are harmless lol.   Yeah they definitely have shark at the market daily on the coast roads, older folks like it, most def.  The thing about coming with a "farin " accent works in barbados too.  Shoot, you could have a 2 year degree from a U.S school and compete for the same jobs as someone with a bachelors from UWI. It's bad.  

As far as chattel houses, they have a few that are designated as heritage homes or something like that, but that's just a handful.  The rest of them get torn down like nothing to build "bungalows".
[/QUOTE]

that "we" meant us Caribbean folks not just the yardies. yes sir at the underlined!

Darn i thought y'all were keeping them so the tourists could come and live like a "native" for some serious USD's

Brja Rabbitt, never had it. Jerk festival was last sunday. I went years ago in a square neck top sleeveless and i STEEEL have the tan to this day! Cant catch back my colour. Never again got the best golden bronze tan though after the sunburn
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 8:39pm
Jerk Festival is next Sunday in .its a good event for foodies
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 9:03am
nvm.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 09 2014 at 9:05am
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I see Diane took care of things. Carry on! 

You girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been? Why you not online as much? You get rich and switch?
ConfusedLOL

I can't post much because I'm bogged down with schoolwork. My free papers say that I get my emancipation on August 15. Lawd Gad a weh a go happen. I'm going to walk out of the exam room like 

Edited by Yardgirl - Jul 09 2014 at 2:07pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 2:06pm
good luck yardgirl

go get em!

interest thread!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon