Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaicans rally to resist the "homosexual agenda"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Jamaicans rally to resist the "homosexual agenda"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:45pm
Living here...2 of my closest friends are from Barbados and they are from Christ Church. Got exposed to flying fish...and dolphin because of them. Love them dearly. Visited Barbados twice with them was amazed just to see the flying fish. Had a good time and they came to Jamaica as well.
Diane u righttttt once u come from Farrin ur business venture looks and sounds good to the locals
Sponsored Links

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:47pm
So that's what "buggery" means. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Living here...2 of my closest friends are from Barbados and they are from Christ Church. Got exposed to flying fish...and dolphin because of them. Love them dearly. Visited Barbados twice with them was amazed just to see the flying fish. Had a good time and they came to Jamaica as well.
Diane u righttttt once u come from Farrin ur business venture looks and sounds good to the locals

I dont remember why i missed that trip, man me vex all now!

I've never had flying fish. I need to head to UWI and make some Bajan and trini friends. Wait there now Dolphin, i never knew they eat dolphinOuchOuchOuchOuch
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:50pm
some places call mahi mahi dolphin tho... I doubt it was actually dolphin
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I dont remember why i missed that trip, man me vex all now!

I've never had flying fish. I need to head to UWI and make some Bajan and trini friends. Wait there now Dolphin, i never knew they eat dolphinOuchOuchOuchOuch

Yes they do...I was in awe...I was like if I try alligator the dolphin could not be that bad. And it wasn't
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:53pm
Dp

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Jul 08 2014 at 7:54pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:53pm
Brja someone posted fried gator in the national dish thread and i was moved to try it. These farin people corrupting my morals.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:53pm

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

some places call mahi mahi dolphin tho... I doubt it was actually dolphin

It was Dolphin Jamcay...it is a delicacy there
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Rohan you know as a Jamaican I dont really fuxx with the bajans or trinis. No reason and i dont know any really but i have to put that out there. j/k

Mommy and 2 aunts went to settle my cousin in at UWI B'dos law school and mom was absolutely amazed at the shark and took pics of the market. I was in awe. They say y'all don't season food properly down there though

With regard to business venture I've told _______ if you come here with a "farin" accent folks will gravitate towards you and listen to what you have to say. Plus pay you 5X more than they would a local. Sad but true. You know how we love farin.

I read the second articles before, and man the opening line slayed me.
LOL

Rohan i thought they were protected under the law, chattel houses that is. I thought you could not destroy them, heritage etc etc

Haha, us bajans are harmless lol.   Yeah they definitely have shark at the market daily on the coast roads, older folks like it, most def.  The thing about coming with a "farin " accent works in barbados too.  Shoot, you could have a 2 year degree from a U.S school and compete for the same jobs as someone with a bachelors from UWI. It's bad.  

As far as chattel houses, they have a few that are designated as heritage homes or something like that, but that's just a handful.  The rest of them get torn down like nothing to build "bungalows".
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:55pm
I can't remember for the life of me where I recently read about a practice during slavery where the Black male slaves would be raped by the slave owners in front of their familes, esp. their male children.

It even had a name. Too bad I can't remember where I read that but I wonder if that has something to do with why they have such a strong stance against homosexuality there

Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

This has been one interesting read Diane, damn.  Yeah  I'm mad curious about why as well...why Jamaica ended up with such extreme sexual repression, or at least such a societal pressure to claim outwardly that they don't perform oral sex, or don't do this or the other.  It's interesting as hell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>