Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:09pm
There are about 2 more. but I cant access them cause of the restriction let me change browsers again.

Okay rohan. Attitudes have changed and are changing we aren't there yet, but we are getting there. It would help if we could have an honest public discourse on even a sit down but i don't think it can happen. However, you cant try to force something on a society that is not ready for it. The US and UK , gay rights lobby groups need to understand that. 

Rohan, it's called "bowing" because the man has to bow down to the woman to do it. The bahamian and trinidadian uni students who come here to study get a BIG wake up call as soon as they say they "bow" yet still the chicks alwayas up in their faces *wink, wink*. I can say now that uhmm the rate of "bowing" has increased among other things.

Lord i forgot the gambling, and the gambling on Sunday (the church tried hard to not have the gambling on sunday but no march) AND the culture of "no informing" (snitching). I was very shocked last week to see how many draws we have per day and the number of different games! My word

What's hilarious to is that in the crowd we see folks who were discriminated against in the near past (women and rastas) by the very church and how the church used the bible to do so and sat by while the laws were in place. Rastas faced plenty of discrimination and prob. still do but to a much much much much lesser extent in Jamaica, shocking i know.

Not to forget a bunch of black folks descendants of slaves.

ETA I forgot to say that the Professor's comes with plenty accolades, his CV is long, he is to be commended on the work he has done. etc etc But you cant be a KFC employee and go on record and say the chicken is bad for your health etc etc.

I know the UWI was gonna be hit with a natural justice thing- i told my folks, i told them. bwhwhwhhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha Bain just calmly hired his lawyers and took it to court. ClapClapClap

If I could I'd embed the video with the UWI Principal explaining the decision to fire Prof. Bain

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 08 2014 at 6:54pm
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:36pm
Op... Back then Some Jamaicans be the first to tell u they don't perform oral sexual acts ...but behind closed doors its a different story. But NOWWW people have become blatant about their oral sexual desires. Eg. The first thing that will come out of a mans mouth when trying to peruse a female is that he will definitely please her orally and have her combing the walls.
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:43pm
Yeah Shabba taught us in Barbados about "bowing" back in the 80's.  Fun times! haha  

But yeah, Jamaica seems to be the most culturally interesting place in the Caribbean to me.  There's a lot of good things going on there when it comes to the internet startup world that I'm interested in.  Will be interesting to see how the rest of this stuff plays out over the next 5-10 years.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Yeah Shabba taught us in Barbados about "bowing" back in the 80's.  Fun times! haha  

But yeah, Jamaica seems to be the most culturally interesting place in the Caribbean to me.  There's a lot of good things going on there when it comes to the internet startup world that I'm interested in.  Will be interesting to see how the rest of this stuff plays out over the next 5-10 years.

like what do you mean?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 6:58pm

Rohan why did i think you were from trinidad? or the UK? did you study in the UK? I'm gonna post some links 'cause i dont want to post any more walls of texts in the threadEmbarrassed.

You're bajan?Shocked You eat shark? I love the chattel houses loveeeeee. Jamaica is diverse and almost bipolar i swear. From one extreme to the next. BUt i think Cuba and Haiti win that title. We're just the most well known Caribbean island, everybody wanna be usCool

Brja rohan knows 'bout the "shy bowing" yardies and the now very blatant with it yardies.
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

like what do you mean?

Jamaica launched the first startup-accelarator in the Caribbean recently: http://www.start-upjamaica.com/en/p/list/57094 .  

And this is a new one as well from an American millionaire: 

These are both getting started, but there is an opportunity for some nice startup companies to come out of these ventures.

Edited by rohan - Jul 08 2014 at 7:27pm
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Rohan why did i think you were from trinidad? or the UK? did you study in the UK? I'm gonna post some links 'cause i dont want to post any more walls of texts in the threadEmbarrassed.

You're bajan?Shocked You eat shark? I love the chattel houses loveeeeee. Jamaica is diverse and almost bipolar i swear. From one extreme to the next. BUt i think Cuba and Haiti win that title. We're just the most well known Caribbean island, everybody wanna be usCool

Brja rohan knows 'bout the "shy bowing" yardies and the now very blatant with it yardies.

Oh I'm from Barbados, studied in the U.S : -)  Yeah I've had shark before, I don't like it that much though. Don't think people eat it that much, but my mother digs it.  Yeah chattel houses are cool, sadly, a lot of them are disappearing as people "move up in society" haha.  Yeah Cuba and Haiti are on my list too, got to do some traveling next year for real! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:39pm
Rohan you know as a Jamaican I dont really fuxx with the bajans or trinis. No reason and i dont know any really but i have to put that out there. j/k

Mommy and 2 aunts went to settle my cousin in at UWI B'dos law school and mom was absolutely amazed at the shark and took pics of the market. I was in awe. They say y'all don't season food properly down there though

With regard to business venture I've told _______ if you come here with a "farin" accent folks will gravitate towards you and listen to what you have to say. Plus pay you 5X more than they would a local. Sad but true. You know how we love farin.

I read the second articles before, and man the opening line slayed me.
LOL

Rohan i thought they were protected under the law, chattel houses that is. I thought you could not destroy them, heritage etc etc

Edited by Diane (35) - Jul 08 2014 at 7:41pm
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:43pm
I see Diane took care of things. Carry on! 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I see Diane took care of things. Carry on! 

You girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where have you been? Why you not online as much? You get rich and switch?
ConfusedLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic