Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaicans rally to resist the "homosexual agenda"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jamaicans rally to resist the "homosexual agenda"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:25pm
This has been one interesting read Diane, damn.  Yeah  I'm mad curious about why as well...why Jamaica ended up with such extreme sexual repression, or at least such a societal pressure to claim outwardly that they don't perform oral sex, or don't do this or the other.  It's interesting as hell.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

This is almost exactly what happened in Virginia recently.  Since rape is already a crime, they repealed the sodomy laws.  They figured it was better to strengthen the rape laws we already have rather than keeping the antiquated laws on the books for the purpose of more aggressive prosecutions for sex offenders.    

Hello! Look here you can bugger a child and get less time because we recognise rape as penile penetration of the vagina without consent nothing more. So if a man or woman uses a broomstick a piece of metal or PVC pipe in someone's vag it is NOT rape. Gay folks have asked for this to be addressed but NO one ever recognises that. They want to distance themselves from the child molesters but don't get the space to because of all the other "noise" and red herrings.

These are colonial/slavery laws that are "saved" in our Constitutions. Thanks England. Because of the law a lot of folks hide behind it and do and say whatever.

The former PM, the one who said he would never allow gays in his "cabinet" say we are approaching it wrongly and looking very backward to the global community. He recommended we repeal the buggery law But entrench in the constitutions that marriage can only be between a man and woman. That's the smart approach TBH

Right now at the spot in the picture in the OP the Jamaicans are watching their beloved Brazil get them asses kicked.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

i wouldn't play into this

Soon this thread will turn into that dirty Jamaican hairdresser thread

Just let the thread die

[Vybz Kartel]Tell them nuh bodda (bother) try[/Vybz Kartel]

Rohan, it' so strange.  I'm sure the folks at the university can tell us.

Seven goals
SEVEN NO nononononononononnononononononnononnooonnonon
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:40pm
I'd be careful with the broad strokes

There are Americans protesting and lobbying for a return to Christian values, prayer in schools, etc

That doesn't include every American in this thread now does it?

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:41pm
yes diane people have put in their placeholders waiting for the opportunity to take this thread there

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I'd be careful with the broad strokes

There are Americans protesting and lobbying for a return to Christian values, prayer in schools, etc

That doesn't include every American in this thread now does it?

Exactly. What happens is that both sides really aren't talking, there's no dialogue. 

RR I actually wish afro and CC said it up front. I dont think they're gonna slaughter us, i think they're holding their spots cause well they have their opinions but they know this might get heated.

ONE goallll for brazilllll yesssssssss. The commentators says Ive never seen a less celebrated goal in my life, dead dead dead. brazilians can take 2% of the shame out of them eye. But that 88 minute was gonna be German 8th goal.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:39pm

Christians Need To Be Consistent

Published: Thursday | July 3, 201419 Comments

THE EDITOR, Sir:

'Jesus loves me. This I know, for the Bible tells me so ... unless you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered (LGBT)', in which case you are told that Jesus loves everyone EXCEPT you. In our society today, groups such as the church are in the view that God hates LGBT, and that it is simply an 'alternative lifestyle'.

The churches were out in Half-Way Tree, having a big mass rally about the repeal of the buggery law and LGBT society. Where were they when crime was (and still is) on a rise, children being raped and killed, people being beheaded? There is so much domestic violence in our house, and the list goes on ... such hypocrisy.

If Christians are going to 'lick out' against homosexuality, then they need to be consistent and 'lick out' against the liars, the backbiters, the gossips, and the hypocrites too. Are certain sinners irredeemable? Since when has the church become an exclusive club? Are we supposed to have guards at the door, making sure everyone is "the right sort of people" before we let them in church? Maybe I just don't understand the Gospel and the mission of the church.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but just think about it first. Would you hate me, fear me and believe that I have the power to change children or corrupt them because I'm a person of colour? I had no choice in my colour, so is it possible that gays, lesbians, transgenders had a choice in their sexual orientation?

PS: This was not an attack on Christianity. It was merely meant to show the hypocrisy that is bashing gays, that there isn't ANY true reason they have to condemn gays. You're entitled to live your lives as you choose, and so do they. If you truly believe that 'only God' can judge us, then you should realise that you have no right whatsoever to attack the lives of other people. Period.

Kashane Taylor

kashanetaylor@ymail.com

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:42pm
Church needs to grow the hell up
THE EDITOR, Sir:

There is no other issue that gets the Church in a frenzy than dealing with gay rights. Never mind the Bible teaches love your neighbour as yourself and let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

The issue of homosexuality is one that seems to be the bane of all Christians' experience. Never mind that we have one of the highest murder rates in the world. Never mind that there is significant human trafficking in Jamaica and a lot of it involves children. Just last week, the United States announced that Jamaica was not doing enough to protect our children, some of whom are begging in the streets, dancing in the clubs and having sex with adult men. It went unnoticed by the Church.

I pray none of those neglected children belong to any of the churches I saw blocking Half-Way Tree (HWT) Square, reducing traffic to a crawl. I could not get to go about my lawful business, no matter the road I turned. How Christian-like of them!

Coming on the heels of Brendan Bain's separation and subsequent reinstatement to the CHART programme, the Church not only felt that the moral fibre of the country was under attack but it felt energised by the reinstatement of Bain. Church power!

It was irrelevant what the issue for Bain's removal was in that he who leads a programme to lead discrimination against a particular group may be equally guilty of perpetuating the discrimination. That issue was lost because the Church smelled another issue - homosexuality.

The Catholic Church also announced last week it was finally going to settle with those victims of child sex abuse by priests (most cases being gay priests). I trust no Catholic was in HWT this past Sunday.

I am deeply troubled by the hypocrisy of our churches and our church leaders. We stand on high moral ground (picking plums) while our firearms get stolen. We preach with forked tongues about righteousness while sharing a vehicle with a fugitive.

The Church needs to speak with one voice of tolerance and love. Unfortunately, the Church appears to be the bastion of discrimination and intolerance and I can only wonder when that Bastille, too, will fall.

HAROLD B. MALCOLM

Now i know this man^^^^^^^ and i love him! He said he wrote an article but i didnt see it cause of restriction to 15 free articles monthly by the Jamaica gleaner website. Im just now seeing it. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:46pm
I am deeply troubled by the hypocrisy of our churches and our church leaders. We stand on high moral ground (picking plums) while our firearms get stolen. We preach with forked tongues about righteousness while sharing a vehicle with a fugitive.

SHOTS FIRED,  SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED. He's a Christian and is talking about a specific pastor in both instances. 

Rohan how did you come by this article, wait i feel like this is not the first time you've posted something like this and I've asked you the same question. If it is you i know the answer.
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

SHOTS FIRED,  SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED. He's a Christian and is talking about a specific pastor in both instances. 

Rohan how did you come by this article, wait i feel like this is not the first time you've posted something like this and I've asked you the same question. If it is you i know the answer.

Good to see folks are fighting back, thanks for these articles.  Oh I have Jamaican friends on Facebook (a couple that grew up in Barbados and moved to jamaica and some that were born in Jamaica and I know from college) so this article was the topic of discussion the past few days.  Can't remember if it was me that posted other stuff though, that would have been years ago. : -)

Edited by rohan - Jul 08 2014 at 5:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>