Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Jamaicans rally to resist the homosexual agenda

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:17pm
Now these folks can rally against the gays esp on a family, christian, sinful, morality trope but have ignored "love thy neighbour" and:

1) Dutty lifestyle (fornication, adultery cheating is normalized here) - outside children, common law relationships, visiting relationships, break down of stable family homes etc etc etc
Oh and it's among all classes. Joe Grine and matey is a proud position to be played. Hell, matey and wifey and joe grind and the bae know each other.

Aside: with this dutty lifestyle is a lack of sexual health awareness, responsibility etc, [folks love to fuqq OOP raw, dont get tested etc etc. then when babies comes are super surprised]

2) child physical sexual and mental abuse and sex trafficking B) older men who prey on teen girls

3) the devaluing dollar 4) general govt inaction

5) the garbage dump at Riverton that is regularly set on fire covering Kingston with smoke

6) Police brutality and excesses 7)Absent fathers and mothers  

8) the quality of the education in Jamaica (take my high school for example, it was beside a golf course- the land used to belong to them, we have an A+ orchestra, yet a 3 minute walk around the corner the high school is a far cry from thaCryt) 

9) in 2014 some folks still dont have water, have never seen running water from their taps in their lives!

 10) JPS- the electricity company and their incredibly HIGH rates 11) the fact that doing business is Jamaica as a Jamaican is HARDDD 

12) that whole govt/Chinese transshipment port being built in a Protected area, fish and shrimp an lobster and turtle sanctuary 13) the secrecy around this port., we have no idea what's is going on

 14) the closure of public beaches to give to foreign hoteliers

15) the Prime Minister's refusal to talk to the public/press

 16) the fact that less than 5% of the population has access to tertiary education (maybe that's  why ............. or nah cause these folks around me *sigh*), I'll even add the fact that English and Math is escaping us (based on CXC results) 

17) the high murder rate

18) $hitty public transportation system, hell the smoke from the buses

19) Kids having sex with kids, the rise again of "school girl PICS"

20) the price of groceries - how de fuqq are fols eating?, esp the elderly. Chicken back is high salt fish is SUPER high, even fish head is high

21) the state of our roads 
22) the average Jamaican can not afford a visit to a resort on the North coast, tourists over there eating and drinking on our land and our beaches
23) How soon kids listen to dancehall nowadays and the spread of "dancehall culture"
24) Violence against women - too many murder suicides. RAPE

25) the fact that the Ministry of Justice and the courts CAN NOT handle the ever increasing cases both criminal and civil, the budgetary allotment to the justice ministry vs the tourism ministry and the others. THE FACT THAT WE SPENT A BILLION DOLLARS ON 300 yards of road but  judges playing musical chairs to get a seat to hear matters. We have courthouses from slavery days. The supreme court is supposed to move into a building across the road for abut 4 -7 years now! (however my gf said yesterday she saw the construction of an overhead walkway between the 2)

25 B) Justice? What Justice? 

26) The fact that for the Vybz Kartel murder trial to go on, 41 cases had to be put off FORTY-ONE (the fact that his appeal will take 5-7 years because it needs to be transcribed and tons are ahead of him in line)

27) black men locked up in jail and prison conditions that are RIDICULOUS, men not charged with a crimes for years, men lost in the system etc

28) Police Commisioner's resigning from the post every couple of years

30)How we treat the poor, classism etc, the homeless (i saw my teacher do in 5 mins what a poor lady couldn't do for 3+hours in the sun) just cause she speak English and drive a BMW? smmfh

31) How we drive in Jamaica, road accident fatalities esp the folks who take schoolkids to schol every so often a busload of kids gets in a fatal accident

29) How dirty the place (Kingston) is.

30) "Donmanship" and scamming.

31) Even the heat, Lord knows if they protested the heat I would understand AND even The two major telecommunications companies threatening to block all VOIP applications etc

But oh noo, the gays are coming to destroy us, they are the cause for a lacks of morals, value and care for our Jamaican bretheren PHUCK OUTTAA HERE. HYPOCRITES and AZZ CLOWNS the lot of them. 

There is no reasoning with these folks none none none. Why do I say that? I'm in class and i say (talking about Bain's firing) when you taking ppl money watch what you say, online and else where. I give my classmates (the over 35+ gang this time) much "logic" and still they refuse. DIOS MIO Even my teacher who i see trying hard with these folks yet still they don't get it, Cant look into themselves and see their biases. MI SICK AH DEM, ALL OF DEM!

Lord if oonu ever read the comments MERCY, but I've seen a few articles that made me smile.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 06 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 116516
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:28pm
Thank goodness for you Diane because I was literally sitting here in disbelief that the "gay agenda" is something any country should be spending time worrying about.  I was very concerned about this reported extreme rise in babies having same-sex sex or any type of sex though.  Is that bullsh*t or real numbers?

With this buggery law are gay men arrested on a daily basis?  I read something about 10years in jail for any male on male sex.  Is that law just a threat or do people really go to jail for it?


Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jul 08 2014 at 3:28pm
Back to Top
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 20 2011
Location: The Dirty North
Status: Offline
Points: 22380
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

looking at that crowd they need to be rallying to resist ratchet weaves because honey.....


Cry
Cry
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:52pm
LOL Rohan. I'm using Jamaican English there folks sorry, I couldn't fix it up too much sweat dripping on the eyboard and in my eyes.

Lord the scandals with the pastors and deacons!!!!

That said there's been definite strides on, gay folks are more tolerated than they were a decade ago. There's more of a I'll cross the street, or laugh and smirk than the chase them away stone them (there's still that). You hear a lot of i don't care if they are gay but keep it inside, i dont want to see it in my face. There is a spot to pick up gay male prostitutes in Kingston.

I've often wonder what it is about Jamaica that we really dont like 1) oral sex 2) homosexuals. Looking to the wider Caribbean (yes religion plays a part but most are Christian in the Caribbean too) no island has developed an attitude anywhere near as intense as we did. I wonder was it the rastas? Is it anti-female ish? There are Caribbean islands that have worse laws, laws restricting movement/entrance of gay men but still they dont "hate" as hard. But all the other island eat the vag and it's ok. The "bullas" in Barbados are out and about. I dont know.

Kfoxx no one gets arrested for buggery. Or if they do it's rare. I will tell y'all though the days of the hyper masculine, i'll never bow or put my peen in a female's butt rude boy Jamaican male are gone. The man dem freaky nuh backside nowadays. It's so surprising to see who approaches you with thatShocked!

Now the gays like to cry that they are being discriminated against for their sexuality HOWEVER we just did not put that into our constitution (and the govt purposefully did that), so you can't go to court and win on that.

Neither the govt or the opposition wants to be the party that does away with the buggery law. 

the current govt came into power after the now opp. lost in a landlside. Then now PM, then opp. leader on the campaign trail said she would "review" not repeal (the public ran with the repeal and the fire and brimstone came downLOL), the buggery law- she dangled the carrot but HAD NO INTENTION TO DO ONE DAMN THING. 

The current opposition says 1) it should be a special vote in Parliament (lmao) i doubt more than 3 of the 63 would ever vote to repeal and i honestly dont believe the "gay" ones would ever. Then the oppositions says it should be put to the people, a referendum. Well if you do the people will vote to keep it and then they can say "well we tried"

Neither party will do a thing about it, both of them no exactly what they're doing.

Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

looking at that crowd they need to be rallying to resist ratchet weaves because honey.....


Cry
Cry

Yeah, we working on it, we working on it. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Oooh the syn LFs. We have the good hair now too. Y'all ain't gonna clown my folks like that thoughAngryAngryAngry, thats hot in dancehall culture the more ratchet/ "tun up"/rediculous the hairstyle the better it is. the makeup has gotten better too. #proud of my folks #stillcantwiththematthesametime
Back to Top
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 09 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 386437
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:00pm
how does stoning and a funeral pyre not work.
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Thank goodness for you Diane because I was literally sitting here in disbelief that the "gay agenda" is something any country should be spending time worrying about.  I was very concerned about this reported extreme rise in babies having same-sex sex or any type of sex though.  Is that bullsh*t or real numbers?

With this buggery law are gay men arrested on a daily basis?  I read something about 10years in jail for any male on male sex.  Is that law just a threat or do people really go to jail for it?

I dont understand what this "gay agenda" is, when you ask them they cant tell you or chat $hit like troubling the kids, behaving/dressing like women, man and man should not xyz because the bible says, look how they behave in public.

Here's what folks frequently misunderstand:

Buggery = anal sex therefore includes heterosexuals
It is not illegal to be homosexual in Jamaica
Homosexuals are not pedophiles
Rowdy gays are not the only types of gay folks, rowdy gays are just as DeadDeadDead as ratchet heteros. Rowdy gays are not supported by JFLAG
 
Look on the Jamaican Brazillians wagonists on the tv! serve them right! YESSSSSS
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 42712
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by rohan rohan wrote:

Blaine said that there has been a 72 per cent increase in buggery among children and as such "there is no way we changing the buggery law"



Obviously can't speak to the validity of that statistic. But if it's true, is she referring to an increase in children being raped? Or an increase in children participating in homosexual acts among themselves?

In the first case, they should be more worried about rapists and safety than a buggery law. In the second case, they should be more worried about why children are getting exposed to sexual acts at a young age, which also has nothing to do with the law.

Either way, misplaced priorities.


I just got a change to read the thread and even the article fully. See why i say i really have a problem with the way the Jamaica Oberver's reports/writes their pieces.

Maysay She's saying gay folks are targetting the kids, the first one.

 IA but then she has tied it into a book with inappropriate (now I have my own stance on that but.....) sexual info as well. Not one picture of the pages in this book has surfaced so we can actually see it. I don't doubt that it is there i just wished one of the newspapers had it up or perhaps i missed it.
Back to Top
sweetskul View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2012
Location: new york
Status: Offline
Points: 3957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:22pm
lawd god diane just tek it to dem Thumbs Up
Back to Top
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 220885
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 4:25pm
i wouldn't play into this

Soon this thread will turn into that dirty Jamaican hairdresser thread

Just let the thread die


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down