| Brjasuga51 wrote:|
There are so many ways this article can be broke down.
this is going to be an interesting debate...waits for Diane and Wildfire to appear
I just woke up! I dont even know where to start. I will say this, i was heading pretty close to Prime Minister's backyard and had to be diverted and was wondering WTF is going on in Jamaica on a Sunday evening that could cause so much traffic AND i was pissed! Only to find out this raas phucery. Aye yi yi! I thought WF would be the one to start this thread.
Hypocrites, red herrings and general phuckery!
Negroes can come out in the 1000s for gay folks and love the fire burn excitement and scream about morality in the country going down cause of gays folks BUT when a-z goes down it's silence.
A little history. Retired University Professor Brendan Bain gets fired from his post as head of CHARE (an NGO that looks into way to deal with HIV/Aids discrimination, stigma in the Cbn for ALL). Why? "cause he testified as en expert witness in a trial (in Belize i believe) and spoke on MSM sex and HIV rates AND said he doesn't believe the repeal of these laws etc etc. This ish was going on behind the scenes for a while (over a year and a half) and the UWI was really dragging it's foot on the issue. [I may be getting ish wrong, cause honestly i've rolled my eyes]
1. His bosses told him NOT to testify. (when you taking folks' money............................)
2. If he was employed in the capacity of University Prof. and he got fired it would be a diff. kettle of fish BUT he's the head of an NGO that deals with discrimination. (y'all see the diff., i know)
3. Of course some Christian group takes up the mantle, protesting saying it's a breach of "freedom of expression" oh they're out in the HOT ASS SUMMER SUN dressed in black from morn till about 1:30 every day with duct tape over their mouths (Drove passed them for a week, i salute their resolve)
4. So it becomes the gays are attacking our
freedom of expression, look at how they have censored the artistes as well, damn gays want all the rights in the world and it snowballs
5. Prof Brendan Bain has said not one damn thing.
6. Then comes the Daily Observer headlines (Homo thugs and male jogger raped et al), i don't care what anyone says the Observer is up to something.
7. Add that to the manual with inappropriate sexual content given to children in private children's homes.***
8. Prof Brendan Bain has STILL said not one damn thing
9. The Industrial Relations Tribunal (or whichever govt agency) says the University can't fire him lie that (DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) thats exactly how it would go.